“Not my preference”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

It looks like a fun place for a large group, but the food is mediocre at best.
I went with my son early on a Saturday evening. We had to wait for about 1/2 hr for a seat at the bar to eat.
It appeared to me that the main business is serving drinks and the food is secondary.
The menu is mostly Italian food, but is all very heavy with cheese and tomato sauce. Many people would like this. It is just not for me.

3  Thank MauryM

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is my second review I have written about this place. I live in the falls and used to come here a lot food was excellent service was great. Last few times as I mentioned in my last review the food was terrible tasted cold and like they tried to reheat it in the microwave. Ever since they opened the new Johnny Rocco's in St Catherines the one in Niagara has taken a huge turn for the worse and has become neglected. I was however going to give this restaurant one final chance after I recieved a message from the owner Tony V apologizing and stating that I was to recieve a gift certificate in the mail for compensation for my disappointment in the horrible quality of food my family and I recieved. This letter was sent to me on October 26, 2012. It is now November 22 almost a full month and I still have yet to see this gift card I was promised to recieve. Anyways if I didn't hate this place before I truly do now and never ever plan to come back. Like I say they do not give the slightest crap at this establishment.

5  Thank Doo B
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We found Generous portions and delicious food with a great selection.
The service was Friendly and efficient
They manage to create a Light and happy atmosphere

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Last night we did a girls night out. It was extremely busy, but with the live entertainment and the quick service we didn't even notice. Our server suggested a great wine feature along with her favorite tapas. Overall great good, great service, great time.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Greeted promptly in a friendly manner. Busy lunchtime and it appeared only two servers. Despite this service was fast and food was delicious. Highly recommend the eggplant parm lunch size - generous portion, fresh and so tasty. Bustling and happy place to visit.