“Just what we expected”

Flying Saucer Drive-In
Ranked #32 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a licensed family restaurant with homemade entrees cooked order to order. We offer and extensive variety of meals available from appetizers, burgers and fries, to various homemade pasta dishes, seafood and meat dishes. Come and check us out!
Markham, Canada
“Just what we expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

My sons best friend recently passed and this was one of his fave restaurants so we visited as a tribute to him while visiting the Falls. Simple food, simple location. But you can tell they served many breakfasts. We were there on a Saturday morning and it was busy. Friendly staff, tasty food, fair price. Someone had warned us to avoid dinner. So not sue how dinner is. It is a neighbourhood restaurant. I would recommend if you like typical breakfast. Nothing fancy.

• Visited May 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Yuck”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We went here for dinner while at Niagara Falls. The prices looked really good and the menu had a variety of items, so we decided to give it a try. Big mistake. There were 5 of us, and we were crammed so tight at a table that no one could move. We asked to be moved to a different table with more space, so we were seated in a 4 person booth. Our 5th person had to sit at the end of the table blocking the restroom door with a fire extinguisher near his head.

At that point, we should have left but decided to stay because of the great prices. Mistake again. After ordering our food, it took 30 minutes for it to arrive. The food wasn't too bad. Typical diner food, but everything was smothered in gravy. I think the waiter saw our misery and felt bad. His service was great despite the slow kitchen.

After we arrived back to the hotel, 4 out of 5 of us ended up sick in the bathroom. My advice is not to be fooled by the good prices. Save yourself the aggravation and pay a little more for a better restaurant.

If you are from the US and paying with American money, they will give Canadian change here. Since US money is worth more than Canadian, pay with your credit card.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank james_4690
Lakeport, California
“Good deal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Decent prices, pretty good food, excellent service. Unique restaurant and if you go before 10am you can get a great deal on breakfast. We will return here if our hotel does not offer free breakfast.

Toronto, Canada
“Good dinner food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

My sons enjoy this restaurant. They really like the saucer fries. I find it a typical greasy spoon. They have a wonderful breakfast special.

• Visited June 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“A Breakfast To Remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was very pleased with the service, and the atmosphere of this restaurant. Classic Rock was played in the background, and it was quiet enough not to impose on the surroundings. My classic breakfast was two eggs, bacon, and hash brown potatoes. I also ordered extra bacon! The eggs were done over easy to perfection! I was asked how I liked my bacon, and was very pleased with my results. The potatoes were not greasy, and were the best I've had in a long time! I have been here before, and I will be back again, every time I visit Niagara Falls!!

• Visited April 2014