“Great food.”

Ranked #33 of 567 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are a licensed family restaurant with homemade entrees cooked order to order. We offer and extensive variety of meals available from appetizers, burgers and fries, to various homemade pasta dishes, seafood and meat dishes. Come and check us out!
London, United Kingdom
“Great food.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Visited The Flying Saucer 3 out of 4 days we stayed in Niagara this week.
Massive meals and good service from the staff.
When we were there they kept tables and floor clean - even on a Saturday night.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ellie053

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“most disgusting crap on earth”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

place is filthy, staff is incompetent, over priced (except their breakfast special which is also gross) I have been twice and never again. First time I gave them benefit of the doubt. They were very busy so I chalked the experience up to not being able to keep up. The second time I went there was exactly 3 tables in use, mine being one of them. There was more staff then customers and the place was filthy with dust everywhere and greasy surfaces, the wait staff looked dirty also. One waitress had her long hair down and loose and it looked very dirty as well as her whole image was that of someone that lacks personal hygiene. It took the server more than 30 minutes to execute the seating of us, giving us a menu and offering beverages and actually getting the simple coffee to our table. It was approximately 10am on a Wednesday and with all the staff there I had to wait over 30 minutes just for that portion of my service. The so called breakfast special consisted of dried out potatoes slimy eggs and that sausages were raw. I sent the plate back and all they did was change the eggs and recook my sausages. I refused to eat it, sent it back and said to take it off my bill. The cook came out and said I would have to pay for it anyways as I had cut into the sausages. For 1.99 I learned not to return. By the way the cook came out smelling like a dirty ashtray and had the most disgusting yellow fingers. I was actually sick the rest of the day from that experience. My Husband and Daughter had ordered pancakes and they said the pancake mix was still lumpy in the pancake so it had small chunks of dry mix that didn't mix correctly. Two bad experiences and not doing the three strikes you are out.

Ontario
“Best real roasted turkey, beef and great prices”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place is on Lundy's Lane in niagara falls and is shaped like a flying saucer, my kids got a kick out of the place but I liked the choice of food, prices were good and food was excellent,another thing is they deliver! You cannot visit the falls without eating here, oh yeah, breakfast through to dinner and after the bar, this place is open long hours, in the summer you can sit out front and enjoy the out door service.

“Great breakfast”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stood outside in a line up waiting to get in. Great food and big proportions. Definitely a recommend place to take children. Do not expect a quite place though since it is so kid friendly. Nice to have a place to go where children are not frowned down upon.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank NiagaraFrank
Ontario's Highlands, Canada
“Out of this world experience...”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The best Breakfast for $1.99 + coffee - you can get away with $5 incl. tip. BUT ask for it - it is not on the menu. Although the menu has great prices for a lot of different foods. The french toast was delicious and kids menu perfect. Servings were generous & bottomless coffee pot ...perfect. It is always busy & thats a good sign.The staff were friendly & prompt...busy ladies. Another time we will try lunch & supper ~ highly recommended. Take the Flying Saucer experience!