“Breakfast for the walking dead.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #383 of 567 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: This 320 seat Denny's Family Restaurant offers a casual dining atmosphere and moderately priced meals featuring breakfast favourites served 24 hours a day including the world famous Grand Slam Breakfast. The lunch and dinner menus are always popular and offer a variety of burgers, sandwiches, salads and entree's including low-fat offerings for health-conscious guests. Denny's Niagara Falls Restaurant also has a "specially-priced" menu for those aged 55 and older and where children 10 and under can eat anytime for only $2.99. This location offers free refills on coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soft drinks and lemonade. Enjoy free wifi and plenty of free on-site parking.
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
“Breakfast for the walking dead.”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were just looking for a traditional breakfast. We got 2 bacon flavored cardboard cutouts, microwaved frozen fries, two small rubber eggs. $11.99
The luke warm coffee for$3.25 1 piece of toast$3.35 , 2 scrambled eggs,$5.10 .
The total was over $35.00 WOW !!! Denny,s .... NEVER AGAIN !!
That was the worst breakfast i ever had , buy far . STAY FAR AWAY .

• Visited November 2012

New Hamburg, Canada
“Breakfast”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The breakfast was good but we had to wait for quite a while. They did however warn us after they seated us that the kitchen was running 30-45 minutes for food! We thought that was a little odd, for breakfast, but stayed and enjoyed it anyways!

Visited November 2012
Macedonia, Ohio
“Best breakfast in a long time”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had breakfast at Denny's across the street from my hotel, Courtyard by Marriot, on September 13, 2012 at 9:42 am. The address was 5905 Victoria Ave. Niagra Falls, Canada. My server was Meredith and the food was perfect. I ordered a Moons Over My Hammy with juice and I was happy for the rest of the day. Portions seemed to be larger than in the US and the cost was about 40% more than the same meal in Buffalo, NY. Still it was service with a smile and I was in and out in a reasonable time. Parking was without a hassle, with great food and great service. I was very glad I stopped and will be sure to visit again when I am in the area.

• Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Just another franchise”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I find that all of these franchised restaurants are the same; and very expensive too! Staff is okay, they just work there. We ordered a side of apples for the kids and it came smelling like an old closet. Tasted weird too. We still had to pay for it though, although they replaced it with a bowl of grapes and some of them were rotten.

Visited November 2012
Canton, Ohio, United States
“Same old Dennys”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Food was ok, waitress did not remember to bring water or refills on coffee. The bill for 2 breakfasts $38 bit high in my eyes for eggs and toast

Visited October 2012