“Good Menu and Good Location”
Review of Betty's

Betty's
Ranked #68 of 567 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Orillia, Canada
“Good Menu and Good Location”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stopped here as an organized Bus group. The meals were fine except for the frozen vegetables served with the chicken and meat.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank PLESLIE23

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Don't pass up the lemon merinque pie”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The locals eat at this restaurant. They also get busloads of people in for their famous fish fry. But leave room for the lemon pie !

Visited June 2014
“Fish & Chips”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

The fish and chips a really good. You may choose the method of cooking. Grilled, pan fried or deep fried. Light batter and not over cooked. Home cut french fries. Delicious !!!!! As for the deserts. Home baked pies. Try the Lemon meringue.

Tavares, Florida
“Great Fish”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had dinner here while on vacation at the falls. My four sisters and I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Good home cooking and large servings.

• Visited May 2014
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Sick after eating there”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Since we are located in Niagara Falls Ontario we went there June 10 / 2014 for my 60th birthday. My parents are 87 and 89 and they picked the place to take my son and I for supper. My son ordered chicken fingers and the 3 of us ordered fish, that was a very bad choice. The batter was dark and not a good colour, that indicates that the oil needed to be changed. The 3 of us felt sick all night long. My 87 year old Mother sat up in her chair most of the night for fear of getting sick and not getting to the washroom on time. My Dad and I felt sick also, I won't go into the details of what we went through. We certainly will not forget my 60th birthday thanks to your fish diner.

• Visited June 2014