“Okay, not much more”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Betty's

Betty's
Ranked #82 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Okay, not much more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a very popular restaurant that has been here for years. The food is no more than adequate; I had the seafood platter. I don't particularly liked breaded options, but decided to try this. To give you an idea of how "down home" this restaurant is, I asked for oil and vinegar dressing for my salad, and was told they would bring me oil and I could use the vinegar on the table!

We purchased all-in-one options for dinner, which included dessert. I had the fruit plate, which was fresh and delicious. They also had some specialty teas, which I also like.

This is a popular, reasonably priced restaurant (note the number of seniors and young families), so if this is what you're looking for, you'll really like it. I like a bit more atmosphere in a restaurant and higher quality food, so this was not really for me.

• Visited August 2013

Dubai
“A must have!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I were in Niagara for 2 nights and went to Bettys looking for some good Fish and Chips and we were not disappointed!

It was unquestionably the best Fish n Chips we ever had!!!
The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere great!
It was so delicious that we went back the next day as well. Tried the Friday special Halibut Creole which was great too!
And had pies on both trips. They have a wide selection of fresh pies and all so yummy. On our second trip we took chocolate cream pie for there and coconut cream pie to go but it was oh so delicious that we finished them off right there. It’s a
kids friendly place too!! Our 3.5 yrs old toddler loved it.
This place is a must whenever we are in Niagara next and I can bet you we are going to visit more often just for Betty's.

Hamilton, Canada
“Parents, Grandparents & Kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Your parents & grandparents likely ate at Betty's. Although the building is new, the restaurant itself has been here a long time. Betty's clientele is families as well as retirees and bus tours. The bus tours have their own section of the restaurant, far away from the general public dining. Betty's has several large dining areas as well as a pleasant lobby.
The service is nice as is the menu. There are several choices for breakfast, lunch & dinner as well as a dinner special for each day of the week. The portions are generous.The food is good. Fish & chips with a bountiful side of coleslaw is very popular. Finish up with a slice of Betty's pie & you are all set. Betty's offers an abundance of pie types, both fruit & cream fillings. You can purchase by the slice or purchase a whole pie ( $8.25 approx.) . I do recommend ordering whole pies ahead of time & particularly at holiday times.

Syracuse, New York, United States
“A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We've eaten at Betty's both trips we've made to Niagara Falls and loved it! The food is delicious, the atmosphere is very friendly and prices are very reasonable! One of the best parts is that dessert is included in a lot of the specials! Betty's lemon meringue pie is amazing! Highly recommend this lovely restaurant!

southern ON
“Still there after all these years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I lived in Niagara Falls years ago and always enjoyed a meal out at Betty's. Now, revisiting the much improved facility I was not disappointed. My husband and I both enjoyed our meals, the atmosphere, and the service. We were too full for dessert. Too bad, because they look great!