“Good seafood for a chain restaurant”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #64 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Good fish and seafood. I have been a few times. Good service and reasonable ambiance. Just had one of the best lobsters I have had in years. A nice 2 pounder coked just right with clarified butter and a delicious baked potato. The garden salad is very good as well - better than the Caesar salad. The warm bread they serve is really like baked short buns - good, but full of shortening so don't eat too much and ruin your meal. Try the non-battered grilled stuff - this is a chain and you can easily blow your diet with the many battered fried food offerings or high fat creamy pasta sauces, or even butter soaked seafood. This is safe bet for a reasonably priced decent quality seafood meal.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My friend and I went to your store last night, it was not very busy. We were served by Beverly. K, Ive seen this server before and she is a ninny. I know your store is unionized and its hard to get rid of bad servers but I think you will have to look into getting rid of this one. She took our order, my friend had a special request for her order, she was told no right off the bat. She got our drinks, took the order and brought our salads. That was the last we saw of her until we asked for our bill. Your bus people took our empty plates, got us new drinks and packed our food up for us, no sight of Beverly. I had to ask for our bill, no coffee or tea or dessert was offered by Beverly. When paying the bill it was a split payment. I used my credit card to pay my friend used cash, her money was off to the side and Beverly demanded she be given the money. Im not impressed what so ever, I think you should retrain this woman, she is not a good server. Next time I will cook my own lobster at home, and skip the bad service. Thank you for listening, but I wont be coming to your store any more.

8  Thank Lynne J
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food was great, the atmosphere was cosy and friendly. The waitresses were really nice, polite and smiling. The customer service was great: we did not have to wait long to have water refill, our plates and the bill, even if the restaurant was full and busy. Great value and prices. Also, the seafood was fresh.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Good service, delicious food and good prices. I left my husband and my son and his wife and granddaughter, all was delicious and we had the best care.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every time my girlfriend and I go to Red Lobster it is nothing but great food and excellent service...sometimes they can get behind as it is a very busy restaurant when dinner time rolls around but overall its excellent