“Best seafood this side of the Atlantic” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #57 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Best seafood this side of the Atlantic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Not cheap but if you're looking for a family friendly place and a nice meal as a treat, you can do a lot worse than Red Lobster. We had the lobster and shrimp combo. Crayons for the kids. Good times.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“An excellent meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We visited as a party of 3 during the early evening and were surprised at how quickly the restaurant was filling up!!

The dining area seems to be the same in all of their chain of restaurants and it appears dark and slightly dated but look past this and once your food arrives - you won't be disappointed.

We had an extremely friendly and knowledgeable waiter who gave us plenty of time to decide on what we wanted - the menu is vast and has so many options, it took a while to choose!! Once you have ordered they will bring the most amazing (free) hot cheese scones which they will replenish free of charge again later upon request - it is very easy to fill up on these but try to resist as your meal will be large!!

2 of the diners in our party are avid seafood eaters so when their meal came it was their idea of heaven! As I am not keen on seafood, I was delighted to see a wide range of alternatives and thoroughly enjoyed my chicken salad.

As we live in the UK, a lobster meal is extremely expensive so this was a real treat at an exceptionally reasonable price and I would highly recommend dining here

• Visited May 2013
Meaford, Canada
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We do not have a Red Lobster close to where we live, so every opportunity we get to visit one we naturally take. The staff are amazing, making you feel very welcome starting with the host. Our server, M.J. is a delightful young woman and actually knew people from our hometown.. My husband had lobster tails and shrimp, which he enjoyed very much. I had one of their new salad dishes and had enough food for two people. We have never had a bad meal at the Red Lobster and Niagara Falls is no exception.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Buffalo, New York
“lobster!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I go here every other month or so to indulge in steamed lobster. It is always fresh and tasty. the service is very good and fast and the cheesy rolls are woderful if you don't mind the fact that they are about 300 calories each. I never go on friday or saturday night because it is unbelievably crowded.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“It is just like the commercials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went recently for lunch and their lobster bisque is amazing. I ordered calamari and it was done perfect. My main dish was seafood alfredo and there was a lot of seafood in the dish, very surprising because other restaurants use artificial crab and very little of any other seafood. Wait staff and host were great. I have been a few times and everytime I go it is a great experience. Would definitely go again

• Visited March 2013