“The only place we ate in for 2 months”

Casa Mia Ristorante
Ranked #62 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Niagara's best Local Italian Restaurant centrally located between NOTL and Niagara Falls. Complimentry shuttle to and from your hotel conveniently gets you to this 25 year local favourite eating establishment.
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Unfortunately our family was practically living in Niagara Falls for 2 months due to a family illness and passing. We all live 2 - 3 hours drive away so we were so fortunate to have Casa Mia close at hand for our meals. The 4 of us literally ate there every day when we were between the hospital and tending to the family home. We were so impressed with the service and food we also chose to invite everyone at the funeral to have lunch there after the service. Here is why: The service by Piero is above excellent. He has an amazing flare for customer service, and can explain the menu down to the ingredients (he is a chef after all and does help in the kitchen from time to time). He and Sharon were so gracious at the meal after the funeral, everyone commented. How often does that happen. Chef Claudio actually served the soup in our private room which made the occasion very special since our mom was herself a schooled chef and I'm sure she was there watching him.

We ate at Casa Mia for over 40 meals, and the unfortunate thing was we each enjoyed a particular dish so much that we did not try everything on the menu.

But here are some of our favorites: Insalata Della Casa, Antipasto Dimare, Pene Vodka Rose, all the Pizza's, Risotto, Fettuccine Alfredo, specials of the day. And I want to mention, Nancy is an excellent Bar Keep. It got to the point that my husband would just ask Piero what he would recommend and go with that.

We entered their doors as strangers, but the Mollica family, Piero, Sharon and Nancy embraced us and kept our energy up through fresh, home cooked meals, a wonderful atmosphere and genuine conversation. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Can't say enough about how delicious the food was. I've been working in restaurants for over 10 years and this place does it right! Had Caesar salad and beef carpaccio for appetizers. Both were excellent! Both me and my girlfriend ordered the specials for the evening, a seafood pasta and a veal with pasta dish.Chef Claudio even came out to greet us and explain the dishes which was such a nice treat! Wonderful limoncello tiramisu for dessert as well. Our server Scott was knowledgable and friendly and helped to make out evening great. A wonderful dinner will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We decided to do valentines dinner on wed instead of Friday, plus lucky for us casa mia has date night on wed . Your night starts from walking in the door you are greeted with in seconds i believe from the owner . I have been here before , so i requested Scott to be our waiter, his service and timing is outstanding. You are never disappointing with your choices, after our dinner we sat at the bar for after dinner drink and was entertain by a male singer nice way to end the night. Thanks Scott will be back again.

Linda & Don

1  Thank dammiagood
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I visited Niagara Falls for an anniversary with my girlfriend and we had heard good things about Casa Mia and decided to give it a try. What a fantastic choice.

The free shuttle from the Marriott to the restaurant was an excellent addition as well. The ambience as soon as you walk in make you feel like family. The staff is exceptionally friendly and always there when you need them,.

I had the lamb special and it was one of the best pieces of lamb I've ever eaten. The side mash as well as the vegetables you could tell were fresh. I love getting the gelato in between the meal to cleanse your pallet as well. I had the creme brulee dessert and if you have never tried or ordered it, please do it!

I will be returning here anytime I am in Niagara

1  Thank OakvilleGuy91
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The service we experienced at Casa Mia was exceptional. Really polite and attentive staff, courteous and accommodating. We did not have a reservation when we walked in, but we were seated at our table in less than 15min, and the drinks we had ordered at their bar were brought over to our table for us. They had great specials available that evening, which my boyfriend and I both tried. The stracciatella soup and warm mushroom salad were great. We then ordered the cannelloni (incredible, a must try) as well as the rib eye steak which was cooked exactly to order.
We then had the strawberry cheesecake and espresso's for dessert which were excellent as well.
A must try for a date night out or to just enjoy a great meal. We will definitely be returning.