“Great meal and ambiance.”

Casa Mia Ristorante
Ranked #53 of 557 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Niagara's best Local Italian Restaurant centrally located between NOTL and Niagara Falls. Complimentry shuttle to and from your hotel conveniently gets you to this 25 year local favourite eating establishment.
Toronto
“Great meal and ambiance.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The service was wonderful and the food was amazing. I look forward to visiting the next time I am in the area.

• Visited June 2013

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for groups”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were a group of 10 at Casa for a bachlorette party on a Saturday night. We had a 4-course menu for $30 which was an amazing deal - most of us were shocked, as we expected to pay 2-3x that for what we ate. Each course was admittedly small (except for the main, which was highly variable depending on what you chose. My veal scallopini was a medium-sized plate, whereas the fettuccine alfredo that my neighbor ordered looked rather small to me) but with the complimentary amuse and palate cleanser in between courses, it really felt like we were getting a 5-star dining experience. Our whole meal took nearly 3 hrs, which was perfect for us because we were drinking wine and having fun chatting. I noticed other diners finishing their meals much faster, so I suspect they tailor their pacing based on how fast or slow they suspect you want your food. The bruschetta was fairly average, caesar salad was perfectly dressed and still crisp, veal scallopini was tender, and it was served with ravioli smothered in a sauce so delicious we were all talking about it at the end of the night. Our server was charming and had a great smile, and at the end of our meal, he put us in 2 taxis and the restaurant prepaid our fare to our next destination! We all agreed this was one of the highlights of an already-amazing weekend, and we highly recommend Casa for groups - they work hard to make you feel special.

• Visited June 2013
cobourg
“Not what I'd hoped for. :(”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went to Casa Mia on "date night" for their $59 3 course meal for 2. The appetizer was a bruschetta and a salad, which was fine, average tasting. The mains we chose on the server's recommendation, the daily pasta of ravioli with stewed veal, and the veal scallopini (served with a tortellini that was NOT house made). These dishes, again, were average but tasty. There was no choice in dessert, and we were served tiny little crepes with rhubarb and ice cream. Our server was completely inattentive, and the dinner lasted well over 2 hours. If she had paid more attention, I would have had the chance to say that I am unable to even eat ice cream, and I would have chosen a dessert off the regular menu (no problem to pay more). Dessert is my thing, and I couldn't eat it! She disappeared and I couldn't even say anything!
Anyways, not a bad place, but I don't get where others are praising it so highly.

1 Thank cobourgmama
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“excellent”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Excellent food, great service. Wonderful atmosphere with a piano bar, fireplace setting. Well worth the visit.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“25+ Years and Still One of The Best”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I remember eating at this restaurant when I was a little girl and the main offering was pizza. 25+ years later I returned (moved away from the city) to have a Mother's Day dinner and was very pleased at the service, food and atmosphere.

The staff is very curtious and allowed for plenty of time to savour every course. Their recommendations were excellent for both food and wine.

The food was the best I have experienced since visiting Milano. Unbelievalbe quality and taste.
Well done!

I will be returning whenever I am in the region and have recommended it to colleagues that live in the area as a must try. Everyone should treat themselves every now and then and this is the place to do it.

PS...The on-line reservation tool made it very easy to book a table.