“Friends Family Style”

Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dorchester Rd
Description: Carpaccio Ristorante, with its upbeat modern dining room and bar, in the heart of Niagara Falls offers guests the most memorable Italian Cuisine for the whole family. Our menu focuses on the true simple flavours of Italian food. The emphasis is on freshness with seasonal ingredients delivered to our doors daily. Our Chefs use traditional techniques to create dishes with modern appeal! The result is Italian inspired combinations that are comfortably familiar and yet distinctly unique, which has made us the most award winning Restaurant overall in Niagara.
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled onto this little gem on Lundy's Lane last night - and we were pleased to say the least. The restaurant has many options for privately seating large and small groups. Very nice decor and ambience. The server was knowledgable about the menu. We chose to order 3 appetizers, a family sized salad and a pizza. The calamari were excellent (very tender) the side of mayo based dip could have used a little more zip, the layered Trifle eggplant presentation was different - served in a warmed mason jar (the last person licked the spoon it was so tasty), the goat cheese parcel was ok but a little too greasy for our tastes but very flavourful. The citrus salad was fresh, lightly dressed and could have fed 6 people. We asked for a salad and a half thinking just one wouldn't be enough. The fresh bread with oil and vinegar was a nice touch - large pieces of warm hearty bread. The pizza arrived last - we chose the prosciutto artichoke pizza - even though by this time we were all stuffed, we managed to enjoy the pizza - and we look forward to the slices left over as a snack later. We did find the faucet in the bathroom a bit intriguing. Hand dryer and water faucet all in one...we definitely recommend this restaurant for couples and groups - the dessert menu was looked at but nothing caught our eye - as other reviews suggest - it has the oldies but goodies on it and could use a couple new ideas. Thank you for a great evening.

3  Thank Barebums

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

On our 1st trip to Canada.. we were referred to Carpaccio. .. excellent food, amazing service!!! Beautiful restaurant,
Roseanne provided outstanding service!
Definitely a must re-visit... we highly recommend it!

2  Thank janet a
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I was very impressed by the food and staff at Carpaccio's, great selection of food and fantastic atmosphere, Staff very helpful and friendly. Would defiantly recommend this restaurant to my friends. Thank you Danny McAllister who made me feel very welcome and made my experience to Carpaccio very enjoyable. Thank you to Daniel the chef your food is amazing very well presented. Great value for money.

1  Thank patriciamair
Reviewed May 25, 2014

There is a sign outside the restaurant, "Voted best restaurant in Niagara Falls." I cannot attest to that, but I can say our dinner was delicious. The decor was reserved and comfortable. Our server, Becky, was very friendly and attentive. My wife and I shared a thinly sliced tenderloin and swordfish appetizer that was superb. Her main course consisted of veal scallopini. It was tasty, but the veal was a bit tough. I had the mushroom risotto which was filling and delicious. The owner from Glasgow made it a point to visit each table to make certain all of his guests were satisfied with their meals. I would recommend the restaurant during your visit to the NF's area.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Myself and 9 friends were celebrating our 50th birthdays and were staying at the Gateway Marriott. They recommended this restaurant to us. We were very happy with the recommendation. We were seating in a glass partitioned room which help make it a more special dinner. We had a variety of meals and there was not one complaint from anyone. We had pasta, fish and steak. The service was good and the cost was very reasonable. I had one martini, a cesaer salad, pasta, and a bottle of wine on my bill. The total bill was $83.00. I have paid way more for meals not nearly as good as the one I had.
The only little glitch was that they offer a free taxi ride back to the hotel. They was a large group that was leaving at the same time as us and there are only two cabs that they utilize. The wait was not worth the freebie. The staff was very good about it but personally I would have just paid the cost of the cab and not waited as long. Overall, I would have no problem recommending this restaurant and would love to return again for another great meal.