“Immpecable Service and great food”

Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dorchester Rd
Description: Carpaccio Ristorante, with its upbeat modern dining room and bar, in the heart of Niagara Falls offers guests the most memorable Italian Cuisine for the whole family. Our menu focuses on the true simple flavours of Italian food. The emphasis is on freshness with seasonal ingredients delivered to our doors daily. Our Chefs use traditional techniques to create dishes with modern appeal! The result is Italian inspired combinations that are comfortably familiar and yet distinctly unique, which has made us the most award winning Restaurant overall in Niagara.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Donna was our server and was wonderfully professional and helpful with the menu. Based on her suggestion we ordered the 5 flight cheese platter and bruschetta for appetizer. It was perfect for the four of us. Pehaps a bit more bread to go with the cheese platter would have been good. The toast/crisps for the bruschetta was to die for. I had the spinach raviolli which was one of the Chef's Specials and my girlfriend had the Sea Bass, also a special. Both were superb. I can't remember what the guys had but I know we were all very happy with our excellent meal.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

You HAVE to try Carpaccio!

My friend and I were in Niagara Falls and didn't know where to go for dinner but we saw the sign for Carpaccio the previous day while driving by. We stopped in on a whim and thank goodness we did! Our server bent over backwards to make our dining experience one of the best ever! While the prices are just ever so slightly higher than "Big Name" Italian restaurants, it's FAR better food, service, and atmosphere! The restaurant is spotless, the food is DELICIOUS (I highly recommend the "Fettuccini Amore"), the bathrooms were sparkling... I couldn't have asked for better! I will definitely be returning next time I'm in Niagara Falls!

Parking is limited, but don't let that stop you from visiting. It really is the best Italian restaurant in town!

1  Thank _JennieJenn_83
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Tried to dine here in Jan but was closed for reno's. Now open.

We arrived to find no parking spaces left - vehicles and mounds of snow but a sign pointed out free parking next door at auto parks store.
We wondered if we would get a table with all these cars already here, no reservation?
Went inside and got a table in back room, just beside the pizza oven.

Mixed review from dining there.
Our table wobbled...Lee Valley has shims to fix this...drives me crazy
It's a large open room with nothing to attenuate noise, have to yell at each other above the other diners noise
Ordered the bruschetta...is this Ikea? Some assembly required, the tomato mixture came in a bowl with grilled bread cut into tiny wedges that the large chunks of tomato kept falling off of.
Rather surprising that no bread with dipping oil/vinegar was offered
There was a huge time delay between the appy and when we got our next course. We could see into the aisleway leading into kitchena nd always seemed like a lot of people walking around doing nothing
Her Risotto Funghi seemed very cheesy

What went well
My pizza was very tastey..or we had waited so long that it's easy to feed hungy diners.
The Funghi part of her dish was very tasty
The waitress ( perhaps knowing something we didn't) was fairly attentive and chatty.
Decent dessert

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Three of us went to Carpaccio tonight. We went for the "early bird" four course dinner ($23.95). It was amazing. We started with garlic bread and bruschetta which we shared. Both were excellent. Hubby and I then had the minestrone soup and it too was excellent. My friend had the salad and said it was very good. Presentation was excellent as well. I had the spaghetti and meatballs, hubby the Mediterranean chicken and friend had the veal parmigiana. All of it was absolutely amazing. Desert was Tartuffe and spumonni. Both fantastic. Service was great! I would highly recommend this restaurant

3  Thank Diane S
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The new decor really changes an already very good restaurant for the better!

Just a finished a terrific dinner with my wife. Friendly service great Italian food. Reasonable price. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Kappy905