“"Great Food - Attentive Staff"”

Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dorchester Rd
Description: Carpaccio Ristorante, with its upbeat modern dining room and bar, in the heart of Niagara Falls offers guests the most memorable Italian Cuisine for the whole family. Our menu focuses on the true simple flavours of Italian food. The emphasis is on freshness with seasonal ingredients delivered to our doors daily. Our Chefs use traditional techniques to create dishes with modern appeal! The result is Italian inspired combinations that are comfortably familiar and yet distinctly unique, which has made us the most award winning Restaurant overall in Niagara.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was a great find in Niagara Falls -- quite a contract from the "down town" tourist area iwhere the food is over priced and not worth the price. At Carpaccio the menu choices made it difficult to chose between all the wonderful selections. We asked our waitress/server Donna for suggestions of what she favored on the menu and we were delighted that we asked. The tifle miracoli appetizer was amazing and worth the cost. There were four of us for dinner, two had the gnocchi tifosi (with tenderloin tips) that were "plate licking" good -- but beware, it is very rich. One had the minestrone soup and the arugula salad with shaved prosciutto that were excellent. The wine was excellent however, the drinks from the bar were a disappointment.

Danny the manager was amazing, coming around at least twice to speak to us and how we liked our meal. Danny was very personable.

My only criticism would be regarding the desserts and the liquor drinks from the bar.. The special, pumpkin pie was excellent, however the fudge cake just wasn't up to the standards of the entrees. If you want a great meal -- that is worth the price -- don't pass this place up.

There are newer reviews for Carpaccio Ristorante & Bar

Reviewed October 9, 2012

After being disappointed by our dinner the night before at another restaurant, we asked the staff at our hotel for a personal recommendation and Carpaccio's was one of them. They further advised us that the (Marriott) hotel will cover the taxi ride to the restuarant. Since we walked to that area the day before we knew it was a little far so the taxi ride was the selling point. We are from New Jersey and often hesitant of going to an Italian restaurant outside the northeast, but this place was very good.

My husband and I shared the cheese platter (a little small) and a bottle of wine. I had the stuffed chicken which was delicious and my husband had the lamb. Our waitress was friendly and answered all of our questions. We went for my birthday and the waitress even brought out a dessert with a candle after my husband mentioned it to her. We would definately recommend this restaurant and you should make a reservation.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We went to this restaurant a couple of years ago and my husband has been a few times since when working in the area. Felt it deserving of a review as the staff is fabulous and the food is better!

We were served by well dressed waiters dressed in black and white and the tables had linen cloths. I had a pasta dish and I believe mys husband had a chicken dish. The topping was the tiramisu! It is the best I have had in a restaurant.

We ate our meal and each had a glass of wine and our bill was under $50 with a tip.

We had eaten at a chain restaurant the night before and paid more for less.

We asked a local person where a good place to eat was and this was his recommendation. I would return to this restaurant any time I am in the area.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our valet at the hotel where we were staying recommended Carpaccio's and they even paid for a cab to pick us up at the hotel. We were greeted by and talked with Danny, the Scottish host. The service was great. The calamari was tender and full of flavor. I ordered the homemade gnocchi with peas, smoked bacon in a roasted red pepper cream sauce. The gnocchi were light and the sauce was very flavorful. My spouse ordered the special of the night which was a seared lamb ravioli and it was excellent as well. It's not right down by all the activity but definitely worth drive (or free cab ride)!

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for lunch as a recommendation from our hotels front desk staff.

The greeter at the door I believe from his accent is probably from Scotland. Super friendly!

The server-bartender super nice, friendly and knowledgable.

We chose the mushroom ravioli and the veal parmigiana. They bring you bread with butter and oil and vinegar to dip. MMMM very good! Our lunch was to DIE for. The mushroom ravioli is A MUST have on the menu we both recommend it. Not too pricy for an Italian restaurant and being in Niagara Falls.

Only thing that bothered us a bit. Either it's the manager or owner has his young child there that would scream out or cry. It got rather annoying that they tried to stop it from happening.

Other than that definately will return again. Thank You Carpaccio's