“Fun for kids and family”

The Great Canadian Midway
Book In Advance
More Info
$28.17*
and up
Clifton Hill Fun Pass
Ranked #18 of 133 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Nice midway that has a variety of games such as skee ball, games of chance and traditional video games. You use tokens and get tickets for prizes. Fun!

There are newer reviews for The Great Canadian Midway

Reviewed June 13, 2014

It had you usual coin dozer, arcade, air hockey and video games. It wasn't crowded as I thought with people, maybe it was the time of day we went.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I have bought their midway package 4 times now over the years. The XD theater is by far my favorite and a lot of fun! Every time I have gone on it I went with different groups of people and everyone has always had fun...Definitely worth the ride. Ghost blasters is ok nothing too exciting but the kids will love it. The wax museum is ok. And I hate mini putt so I have always passed on doing that.

Thank Kristiena Trev... O
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We took a couples trip and wanted to play ultimate tourist so I bought the fun pass. I must say we had a fantastic time. The pass was cheap and well worth it! The sky wheel was super cool.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

It is always fun to play games but remember the kids will be disappointed when they go to get prizes and you need so any tickets for the good things lol If it is a long weekend it is way to packed to enjoy yourself. The ghost blaster is fun but can be scary for little ones as it is dark and ghots and things pop out from the walls you have guns and you shooot targets with laser kinda things. the xd ride is definitely cheesey its cartoon like save your money and spend an extra few dollars adn go to ripleys moving theatre up the street you wont be disappointed.