All reviewsroom was cleanclifton hillmini fridgeindoor poolplace to sleepwifi connectionwalking distancedecent hotelwould stay here againenjoyed my staychecking incleaning staffstayed one nightparkingniagarafallspets
Reviewed February 15, 2011

Not bad. The price was excellent.Clean with helpful, courteous staff. Rooms were roomy and had a fridge. My only complaint was that there was too much chlorine in the pool. Bleached out the colors of clothing worn into the pool. Left my skin red and burned and eyes burning. Even after showering after swimming and then again the following morning, I could still smell the chlorine on my skin and in my hair. Aside from that I would recommend this motel to anyone going to the area but not wanting to spend a lot for your room.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debbiej88deborah
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We were a group of five staying for one night to visit the Niagara Falls. We arrived late in the night. and were tired as hell. We had three rooms. Two rooms were ok cleanliness-wise but very much improvable.One door key did not work and there were stains everywhere.

My room was terrible. It looked like they just made the bed and that's it. Make-up stains on the white towels, toothpaste on the sink (I mean like a huge spit of the previous guest). We had two beds and on one was a suspicious white sticky stain on the blanket... gross!! The floors were not cleaned and than the worst of all happened: BUGS IN THE BED!! I was first joking around about that. And we would even accept the stains kind of but bed bugs is a huge no-no!! We got another smaller room that was ok and clean. But the switches of the lights (also in the other rooms) gave you minor electrical shocks. A no-go for children! We had to switch the lights with towels around our hands. Also the bed linens were not ironed for sure. But at least we were sure that they came right out of the washing maschine that way!

All in all. Very very bad experience with that hotel. When we asked for a new room in the middle of the night. The guy from the front desks did not excuse he just said: "This is just not my night tonight." Great. Thanks.

My recommendation: Don't go!! It's not worth it!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
motel6nf, Manager at Motel 6 Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2011

We at the Motel 6 Niagara falls do apologize for the misfortune that you have experiences at a Motel 6 however to our records we do not show anyone from Montreal staying with 3 rooms at our motel 6 in the month of December and we do not show any complaints filed with the front desk that would reflect any of your misfortunes, We would like to assure everyone that we are held to the highest standard not just by Motel 6 but by the management. Our property is brand new with only the best of everything for our guests.

Reviewed December 27, 2010

For under 50 in this location Motel 6 is no frills accommodation at its best.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed December 26, 2010

We'd pretty much given up on Motel 6 in the US due to bad experiences. Kudos to this Canadian Motel 6 for keeping up the old higher standard of basic comfort & cleanliness at a reasonable price. Our room was clean with a mini-fridge, two comfortable double beds, & a slightly larger than average (& very warm, pleasant) shower. Towels and linens are the extremely basic Motel 6 variety; but hey, they got the job done. Our son said it was the best Motel 6 he's seen. The night clerk was friendly, professional & knowledgable.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank jamish2007
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I stayed here with my mom and my three small children. The room provided enough space for all of us for two nights. Room was clean, shower was hot and beds were sleep-able. Didn't expect much more for the price we paid. The motel is in a good location, close enough to walk to the attractions on a nice day. It's best to leave your car parked here, since the parking is free, and just walk. There was no where to park when we returned at night and had to park on the street.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family