See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights. Booked a jacuzzi room. It was 50 degrees in our room. The jacuzzi bubbled 4 times and quit. I asked for the heat to be turned up, No such luck.When I complained, they gave me 50 dollars for my troubles. Did not help, and will not ever again. Rate minus 9 out of ten. Crap.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Huggie66
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This place is a bad joke! They charge like a 4-star hotel but does not score a 1 in a Walking Dead worse motel contest. $100+/night for filthy, stained, wet rugs; tv set from the 80s ant very bad odors. This place should be closed or moved to a ghost town (not worthy of a land mark such as Niagara Falls). HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! CREEPY!!!!! DEPLORABLE!!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I only rated this hotel a 1 star because It is required. However, the accurate rateing is negative 1 billion. I recently went for a vacation to Niagara to this hotel. This hotel has got to be the most disgusting, dirtiest, nastiest, bug infested, mold-infested, bodily fluid infested, dust infested, the most disgusting place that I have ever gone to. It is not healthy or safe for anyone to sleep in. The washroom is completely unsanitized. The toilet has never been cleaned and I was afraid to go near it. I made my kids wear their shoes the whole time. This place needs to be completely bulldozed down and completely rebuilt. The owners need to find a new line of work because they obviously cannot keep up a hotel. Please, for your own health and safety do not ever go to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2017

the bathroom was never cleaned, there were no shampoo, conditioner, lotion bottles. very thin bars of soap. the tub was rusted out, no proper shower liner. The beds were hard, the carpet looked ancient. The cable tv had barely any channels, and half of them were fuzzed out from bad reception. There were no screens on the windows, so no fresh air if you wanted to sleep. The air conditioner was very loud and had a bad odour coming out of it. There was also old food, cheerios, on the bathroom floor. People were partying outside of their rooms until 3 in the morning, so no sleep for me.
The couple who owned the hotel were very friendly, that is the only good thing I can say about it.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed August 7, 2017

A conversation piece, an example of the worst place to stay. There were no amenities in the room. No shampoo, no jug and tea making facility, no shaving outlet in bathroom, no wardrobe space at all. Beds were saggy, carpet shabby. The door lock was useless and all it was was a bed in which to sleep for the night. Had to stay as the town was booked out. Long weekend in high summer!

Room Tip: Do not bother.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple