All reviewswest wingother guestsview roomriver roadb b'seach morningbus stopjet tubyogurtminute walk to the fallsmini fridgerainbow bridgefree parkingclifton hillleeniagarahosts
Reviewed July 6, 2010

My wife and I stayed at Accomodations Niagara for our 5th Anniversary and could not be more pleased. We stayed in the River room which is the biggest room so space was not an issue. Lee was very kind and welcoming, also breakfast was just like everyone says full of variety and very big, we did not eat lunch until 2 or 3 which was good because it allowed us to have a late dinner. During our three night stay we had a different breakfast each morning but a I can't imagine anyone getting tired of anything he serves, we could of ate the samething everyday and would have been delighted.

The people mover is just a block away so getting around should be fairly easy, but my wife and I decided to walk and drive everywhere.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2010

I booked a 2 night stay here for our anniversary after a 3 night stay in Niagara on the Lake. I couldn't imagine somebody giving this place a bad review. Everything from the parking to the room were first class. It's also close enough to the attractions & right on the People Mover route if that is what you plan to use for transportation to & from the falls area.
The room has great amenities such as the jet tub & fireplace and is exactly as shown so don't worry about false advertising here.
The only negative I can come up with is the staircase to the rooms is a little steeper than a normal staircase. I had to come up with a negative & fortunately this is the only one I could come up with.
Lee is a great guy who goes out of his way to make your stay memorable & is willing to give great advice & help to make good decisions on how best to use your time. There is nothing phoney about this guy. He cares about his hospitality, loves what he is doing & it shows.
As for the legendary Lee breakfast, the stories are all true. Lots of food choices all well prepared & presented so bring your appetite. The choices were also completely different from day to day which really impressed me. He puts a lot of effort into his breakfasts & is much appreciated by this guest anyway.
You can't go wrong with this place.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Such a fantastic host, all the comforts of home, affordable, huge fresh delicious breakfast, EXTREMELY clean. Emaculate!
Lee even went so far as to personally select all gluten free food items for me because I have Celiac disease. Where are you going to find that kind of service in a hotel?
My husband didn't want to write a review in case this place gets so booked up the next time we plan to visit, he wanted to keep this place a secret ;)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank chebryry
Reviewed June 8, 2010

This is by far the best place to stay in the Niagara Falls area. The B&B is close to the falls and entertainment without being right in the thick of it all. The rooms are fantastic and have all of the amenities and luxuries of home. The host, Lee, is the kindest and friendliest person we have ever met. He is a great host and ensures that your stay will be perfect. Breakfast was delicious! We would definately return again to stay at the Accommodations Niagara B&B in the future.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We stayed for 3 nights in May and found this to be an outstanding Bed & Breakfast.
Rooms are well appointed, spotless, with a real attention to detail.
The breakfast was in keeping with the overall quality of the place and the generous portions carried us all day.
The host is friendly and welcoming, and makes you feel right at home.
We've stayed at many Bed & Breakfasts and this ranks among the very best.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple