Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Edgecliff Inn(Niagara Falls)
Parkway Motel(Niagara Falls)
Riverview Motel(Niagara Falls)
  • Breakfast included
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bwest wingother guestsview roomriver roadplace to staygreat hostsevery morningbus stopjet tubshort walk to the fallsyogurtcomfortable roomthe location is perfectstayed nightsmini fridgetwo night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2008

My husband and I recently spent 3 nights at Accommodations Niagara, and had a wonderful stay. Lee, the owner, is the best bed and breakfast host I have ever met. The breakfasts he prepared were incredible, and served in a very elegant dining room with soft music playing in the background. I can't remember all of the food he prepared (too much to remember!), but one breakfast was eggs, sausage, fried potatoes, french toast, strawberries, orange juice, and coffee and tea, all very delicious. Lee would also sit down at the breakfast table and visit with his guests (after making sure that we all had more than enough to eat), which was something that I enjoyed. Some b&b owners don't really interact all that much with their guests, but Lee was very sociable and we felt as if we got to know him.

Our room was very nice and clean, and the home is beautiful, with gleaming hardwood floors in the lobby/dining room area. The yard is beautiful, full of brightly colored flowers. The location is great, an easy walk (even for two 50+ year olds) to the falls, but far enough away to be in the more quiet, residential area. It took us exactly 20 minutes to walk from the b&b to the falls in the morning, maybe 25 minutes to walk back at night when we were a bit more tired and slow. It is a very safe walk at night. Lee has rope lights around the front porch area which were lit at night, and this was always a welcoming sight. We would look at the other b&bs that we passed on the way back 'home', and hubby and I both agreed that Lee's b&b was the most inviting of all!

I only have a few very very minor issues where I think there could be improvement. The rooms do not have their own temperature control, and we were very hot the first night. We opened the window but there was no breeze. The next day Lee asked if everyone was comfortable, and everyone agreed it was too hot the night before, so he adjusted the temp and we were fine the next two nights. However, I would still prefer to have individual thermostats in the rooms since obviously not everyone has the same comfort level when it comes to room temp.

The other small issue I have is that there was an ashtray on the front porch for smokers to use and I saw that it had several cigarette butts in it. Although we never had time to sit on the porch anyway, if we had done so, it would have bothered me to have to look at the ashtry filled with cigarette butts. This isn't really a complaint, as I know that b&b owners and hotels are trying to walk a thin line with keeping everyone happy, smokers and non-smokers alike. As a non-smoker though, I will be happy when the time comes that smoking isn't allowed at all, even on the porch area.

The one other thing that I might mention, is that I think that the name of this beautiful b&b is a little too generic. Such a beautiful place deserves a beautiful name, something more memorable.

In spite of the minor issues mentioned above, this was absolutely one of the nicest b&b's I have ever stayed at and we will definitely stay here again whenever we return to this area. I am already missing the wonderful breakfasts prepared by Lee!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2008

My husband and I just returned from our vacation to Niagara Falls and the New England area. Our only regret is that we did not stay longer at Accommodations Niagara B&B, so we're dying to go back already! Everything from the warm and inviting host, to the best night's sleep on the tempurpedic mattress, was perfect! Lee made us feel at home and the breakfast he prepared was out of this world good! We stayed in the West Wing room, which was very clean, beautifully decorated (as with the rest of the home) and roomy. The room even had a whirlpool tub, which was a nice touch. All of our needs were met and we had the most relaxing stay here. We wouldn't stay anywhere else on our next visit to Niagara.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Accommodations Niagara is a lovely B&B on scenic River Rd in Niagara Falls, Ontario, and an easy 20-minute walk to the falls and other sights (there also are regular buses between the attractions and the B&B).

Lee, the host, has not missed a detail. The rooms are beautifully (and practically) furnished with an amazingly comfortable bed, jacuzzi (one- or two-person), TV (with DVD and VCR), small stereo, refrigerator, etc. And he's an excellent cook - our breakfast was delicious!

I would highly recommend Accommodations Niagara B&B to any visitor.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 22, 2008

Nice B&B located at 10-15 min. walk from Downtown. Room was small, but very clean and with a lot of extra's.
Bed was comfortable, jacuzzi was nice and breakfast was very good. The owner was very kind. We would recommend this B&B to anyone who visits Niagara.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2008

This was a great place to stay. Lee was a great host, very helpful with suggestions, comfy bed and great, big breakfasts!

There is a good walk to the falls, (in the heat). Maybe a couple blocks to view the falls. Maybe a mile right at the horseshoe falls.I would definitely suggest the people mover if you have a tough time getting around.

Great time! Thanks Lee.