We visited Niagara Falls to attend friends' weddings last week. It was a short walk to the Falls and restaurants. Lee is a very attentive, friendly and accommodating host. We enjoyed not only his fabulous breakfasts but his company as well. The rooms had everything we could need and the pillow top mattress was very comfortable. We felt at home in Lee's home. Thank you, Lee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast offers four rooms with ensuite bathrooms in a historic 110-year-old home. It is a 20-minute walk to the falls and offers free parking, free wifi, a three-course breakfast and plenty of room amenities. We offer all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accommodations Niagara b&b
- Accommodations Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls