It was our first time to spend a night at Niagara Falls and it was a truly lovely experience. The rooms were cozy, clean and very comfortable; the house overall was really nice and made us feel at home. Lee, the host, took care of us very well. He was friendly and made sure that we were doing okay. He was also a fantastic cook; he prepared a very delicious breakfast for us that had us craving for more. We'd totally go back to this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast offers four rooms with ensuite bathrooms in a historic 110-year-old home. It is a 20-minute walk to the falls and offers free parking, free wifi, a three-course breakfast and plenty of room amenities. We offer all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accommodations Niagara b&b
- Accommodations Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls