Was our first time at a bed and breakfast, and first time not staying in a hotel in the Niagara area. Experience was wonderful, the breakfast was the best part of course. You get the personalized experience as if you're staying at a friend's place and don't feel like "just a tourist" at a big hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast offers four rooms with ensuite bathrooms in a historic 110-year-old home. It is a 20-minute walk to the falls and offers free parking, free wifi, a three-course breakfast and plenty of room amenities. We offer all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accommodations Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Accommodations Niagara b&b