“The most welcoming B&B I've ever visited”

Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 68 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 8, 2012

From the moment Lee opened the door to greet us, we knew we'd made a great choice for our three day visit to Niagara Falls. I've never stayed anyplace else where I've felt more welcome. Lee was happy to share his knowledge of the area with us, and we enjoyed our conversations with him. The room was spacious and quiet, a great place to relax. We really enjoyed the breakfasts as well.

Room Tip: We stayed in the River View and loved the room!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We spent 3 delightful nights at Lee's lovely B and B, and enjoyed 3 glorious breakfasts! His idea of guests sharing breakfast time is just what we look for in a B and B - a chance to meet other travellers and swap experiences. In Lee's case it is combined with beautiful food, charming service and helpful advice on enjoying the lovely region around the Falls.

One is often reluctant to recommend accommodation, but in this case it is a pleasure to do so.

It is excellent value and made our long anticipated visit to the Falls even more enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Excellent room, service and facilities. Easy walking distance to the Falls. Wonderful breakfast. Highly recommended. Lee goes out of his way to make your stay comfortable. Very resonable tariff. Good advice on places to see.
Mark and Trish
New Zealand

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Accommodations Niagara. Enough said. Lee was perfectly accommodating for our stay.

We stayed one night in the West Wing room, a very comfortable room with an attached bathroom. Lee has thought of everything to make the stay enjoyable - jacuzzi tub, refrigerator, bottled water, electric fireplace, and most importantly, incredibly comfortable queen-sized bed with a pillow top mattress. Trust me, after walking around the falls all day, you will definitely appreciate that mattress!

Lee was very helpful for us first-timers in Niagara Falls. He gave us a map of the area and suggested a few places to visit.

Breakfast was absolutely incredible. We sat at a large dining room table with two other guests from Australia, and the conversation with them and Lee's food made for a very enjoyable morning. He prepared traditional American and Canadian breakfast food - and lots of it! I've never seen so much sausage, toast, fruit, tomatoes, baked beans, and eggs, and I'm sure I'll never have a muffin as delicious as I had that morning.

The company, host, breakfast, room, and location are definitely worth the very reasonable rate. (Lee offers a discount for those who pay with cash - take him up on it!) I wish we could have stayed a few more nights. The next time I'm in Niagara, I'll definitely book with Accommodations Niagara again.

This was my first experience at a B&B, and Lee has definitely set the standards high! Thanks for everything, Lee :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay, loved our room with jacuzzi tub. The breakfast is out of this world, this alone worth the very affordable price. Lee's knowledge of areas and hidden treasures in Niagara region is priceless. Will be returning yearly.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this great place for one night in September. Lee welcomed us warmly at the door and happily checked us in a bit early to enable us to head off to the falls.
Lovely room with great appointments. The whirlpool bathtub was a great relaxation tool after a busy day.
A comfy bed ensured a good nights sleep. The only thing I could suggest to improve would be some sound proofing. Traffic noise was a little intrusive and a wind chime somewhere nearby can get a little annoying.
Lee was able to provide dining advice that was spot on for a great dinner.
We were devastated to hear that breakfast was at 9am. The breakfast was the clincher for us to book. Sadly we had a relatively early start to our travels and had to be on the road before 9. Lee however happily packed a breakfast for us both. Frankly it was enough to feed 4 hungry adults, so it got our day off to a satisfied start.
I guess we will have to return some time to make sure we get the legendary breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I had the best time here for my bday. The breakfast were to die for and we didn't have to eat until 6pm every evening. The accommodations were soo comfy esp the bed...you couldn't sit on it long or you would be fast asleep. I cant wait to visit again to stay longer. Great job Lee, thanks for all your hospitality and suggestions on things to do!

Room Tip: All the rooms have pillow top mattresses and whirlpool tubs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple