From the moment Lee opened the door to greet us, we knew we'd made a great choice for our three day visit to Niagara Falls. I've never stayed anyplace else where I've felt more welcome. Lee was happy to share his knowledge of the area with us, and we enjoyed our conversations with him. The room was spacious and quiet, a great place to relax. We really enjoyed the breakfasts as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast offers four rooms with ensuite bathrooms in a historic 110-year-old home. It is a 20-minute walk to the falls and offers free parking, free wifi, a three-course breakfast and plenty of room amenities. We offer all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accommodations Niagara b&b
- Accommodations Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls