All reviewswest wingother guestsview roomriver roadb b'seach morningbus stopjet tubyogurtminute walk to the fallsmini fridgerainbow bridgefree parkingclifton hillleeniagarahosts
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this great place for one night in September. Lee welcomed us warmly at the door and happily checked us in a bit early to enable us to head off to the falls.
Lovely room with great appointments. The whirlpool bathtub was a great relaxation tool after a busy day.
A comfy bed ensured a good nights sleep. The only thing I could suggest to improve would be some sound proofing. Traffic noise was a little intrusive and a wind chime somewhere nearby can get a little annoying.
Lee was able to provide dining advice that was spot on for a great dinner.
We were devastated to hear that breakfast was at 9am. The breakfast was the clincher for us to book. Sadly we had a relatively early start to our travels and had to be on the road before 9. Lee however happily packed a breakfast for us both. Frankly it was enough to feed 4 hungry adults, so it got our day off to a satisfied start.
I guess we will have to return some time to make sure we get the legendary breakfast.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I had the best time here for my bday. The breakfast were to die for and we didn't have to eat until 6pm every evening. The accommodations were soo comfy esp the bed...you couldn't sit on it long or you would be fast asleep. I cant wait to visit again to stay longer. Great job Lee, thanks for all your hospitality and suggestions on things to do!

Room Tip: All the rooms have pillow top mattresses and whirlpool tubs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was the perfect place to stay while visiting Niagara Falls. Lee is a friendly host, willing to help make your stay the best it can be. It started right after we made our reservations when I received an e-mail from Lee wondering if we had any special needs during our stay. My wife eats gluten-free, and Lee made sure to have g-f offerings during breakfast. The room was inviting and clean. The breakfasts were delicious. No lunch was needed with the portions Lee offered. Lee's advice on getting around town was great. The location was close enough to walk to the Niagara Falls attractions, yet not in the middle of all the Falls traffic. We were there celebrating an anniversary and Lee left us a card and a little gift. All the little extras that made this a great place to stay.

1  Thank Chris K
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Everything about this place is absolutely perfect. Lee was an amazing host and one of the nicest person I have ever met. He's extremely friendly and accommodating. Our room (The Riverview) was fantastic. It was spacious enough for 2 adults and very well decorated. The bed was so very comfy! The sheets were clean and crisp and the towels were soft - something you rarely get at a hotel. Breakfast was great and the portions were very generous. We had the pleasure of meeting some travelers from the Netherlands and the US. Everyone was very friendly and breakfast was just perfect. This was my first B&B experience and it was better than any hotel I have ever stayed at. Thank you Lee for the wonderful hospitality!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

First trip in Canada with our 2 kids (7+10), Lee's B&B was an ideal place to start our vacation in the country. The house provides a classy atmosphere that makes you feel well immediately. You are being welcomed by a great host, Lee, who makes you feel home right away. Great breakfast - better not have eaten too much the previous evening ! You just feel like spending one more night there. On top of that, Lee provides extensive and very valuable informations and advices on your stay in the region.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family