$261
$253
$220
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$176
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$345
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$216
$363
$323
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswest wingother guestsview roomriver roadgreat hostsb b'seach morningbus stopjet tubyogurtminute walk to the fallsmini fridgerainbow bridgefree parkingclifton hillleeniagara
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I told my husband to get me away for a couple of days
I just needed a break from all the daily routine stuff
I wanted someone to waite on me for a change
He chose this Bed and Breakfast
WHAT AN AWESOME PLACE AND OUR HOST LEE WAS THE BEST
Lee serves you a homemade breakfast you just wont beleive
Just when you think breakfast is over,he brings out more goodies
He is a kind and caring host and does everything to make you feel at home
The place is spotless(Soooo Clean)
Loved sitting on the front porch with Lee and the other guests
Would LOVE to come back again and check out one of the other rooms and have another one of those fantastic breakfasts and visit with Lee
\

I told my husband I needed a couple days to relax and have some one waite on me for a change
He didnt want to travel far and choose this Bed and Breakfast
He couldnt have picked a better place than this
Our host Lee was there to greet us at the front door with his friendly smile
Lee made the most AMAZING breakfast both mornings
I call it the never ending breakfast,just when you thought you were finished he would bring out another goodie
Everything was homemade !
We enjoyed sitting on the front porch visiting with Lee and the other guests
Just felt like "OL Friends" getting together
This place is Sooo Clean and I slept better here than in my own bed
We would like to come back again and try one of the other rooms and to have another LEE BREAKFAST
I could go on and on about this place
Guess you will just have to experience it for yourself

Room Tip: THIS PLACE IS A MUST!!!!! Everything is so clean
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I needed a mini vacation to relax before commencing an upcoming full-time job and school schedule. I decided to get away for the weekend to the not so distant, but always magical Niagara Falls. Before heading out I researched not only other B&B's but hotels and motels and more. This had everything I was looking for: value, cleanliness & COMFORT and a certain je ne sais quo that you just can't get from your standard room & board chain. Even on the phone Lee was a courteous, friendly and most helpful host. When I arrived I felt immediately welcomed and at ease. At the last minute my friend decided to come along and turned my planned solo trip into a pleasant girlfriends getaway. She was a strict vegan and Lee made all possible accommodations to her diet needs. Breakfast was better than anything I had expected and I definitely did not eat until much, much later in the day. The room was cozy, clean and super comfortable! The tub was a definite plus and the bed was a dream! The location is a short 15-20 minute walk to the bottom of clifton hill and the rainbow bridge area. The entire experience was a delight. I was absolutely in love with the service, residence and area. Definitely did NOT want to go home and will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were a party of 2 couples and we all stayed with Lee at Accommodations Niagra. We all had such a great time and couldn't have asked for a better B&B. Lee was a wonderful host and you could tell he really put his all into making sure the place was spotless and comfortable for his guests. We explored wine country one day and Lee gave us so many free tasting passes to various wineries that we didn't have to pay for a thing all day (except the wine we obviously bought to bring home). The breakfasts each morning were amazing and so well put together. Another couple in our group decided to join our trip last minute so Accommodations was already full.. They were SO jealous of us when we couldn't stop talking about the breakfast and just how great our place was. Location was pretty short 20 minute walk to town and $10 cab fare from just about anywhere. Would absolutely stay there again if we ever return to Niagra.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our second time at Accommodations Niagara since we loved it so much the first time we stayed 4 years ago! We stayed in room #4 (The West Wing). The first time we were here, we stayed in The Falls Suite.

LOCATION - 5/5. The property is very well located - a 20 minute walk to the bottom of Clifton Hill and The Falls. There is free parking at the back of the house. It is a 20 minute drive to Niagara-on-the-Lake and most wineries.

SERVICE - 5/5. Lee, the host, is SO warm and accommodating!! You could really tell that he cares about making sure his guests are 100% happy and comfortable. We had to arrive early for a wine tour and he offered to park his car at a neighbour's house so that we could park our car there. He accommodated our dietary restrictions at breakfast.

ROOM - 3/5.The room has a small TV, CD player, wireless internet, fridge with two bottles of water, and a microwave. The bathroom has a hairdryer, towels, shampoo and soap. The entire B&B was neat and spotless - cleaner than most hotels I've stayed at! The amazing thing about this B&B is that the decor, furniture and linens are all high-end so it feels like if you are staying at a family member's house and everything looks brand new/newly renovated unlike some of the older properties in the area. My only criticism is that the bed and pillows were too soft (not firm enough). Maybe it's just our personal preference or that the mattress needed replacing but the mattress sagged downwards and it was a bit uncomfortable.

FOOD - 5/5. Breakfast on day one was fresh fruit and yogurt, blueberry pancakes, sausages, scrambled eggs, and scones for dessert. Breakfast on day two was fresh fruit and yogurt, fried eggs, ham, baked beans with maple syrup, toast, and banana bread for dessert. Lee made generous portions and there were always extras for seconds and thirds. Nothing fancy, but everything was delicious and made from scratch!

VALUE - 5/5. For half the price of a hotel in Niagara, I highly recommend staying here since you have all of the amenities of a hotel room with an amazing host and delicious breakfast included!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelaydeebug
Travelor1948, Owner at Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. They are greatly and sincerely appreciated.
I am sorry however, that you found your mattress too soft. All of our guest mattresses are high end quality "pillow top" mattresses and they do tend to be softer than the ones most guests use at home. We selected these as they, for most people, offer an incredible nights sleep. I have one for myself as well.
I look forward to your next visit and hope that we may continue to exceed most of your expectations.

Lee
Owner/Manager

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was my first time in Lee's B&B. This place is EXCELLENT - Lee is the best host you can imagine. Be excited about his breakfast - one of his passion is cooking. You will enjoy it! I know it :-). Be sure that you definitely not leave hungry this beautiful decorated table.
The room is clean and filled up with love, the bed was really comfy and I truly enjoyed the jetted tub . Next time I will come back with my wife and stay for some more days. I highly recommend this B&B for your stay in Niagara Falls. Lee deserve to become the #1 Host of Niagara Falls. When you go there and make the experience you know what I am talking about. Enjoy your stay at Niagara Falls - it's an amazing place. Best regards - Denis from Köln, Germany

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo