All reviewswest wingother guestsview roomriver roadb b'seach morningbus stopjet tubyogurtminute walk to the fallsmini fridgerainbow bridgefree parkingclifton hillleeniagarahosts
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was my first time in Lee's B&B. This place is EXCELLENT - Lee is the best host you can imagine. Be excited about his breakfast - one of his passion is cooking. You will enjoy it! I know it :-). Be sure that you definitely not leave hungry this beautiful decorated table.
The room is clean and filled up with love, the bed was really comfy and I truly enjoyed the jetted tub . Next time I will come back with my wife and stay for some more days. I highly recommend this B&B for your stay in Niagara Falls. Lee deserve to become the #1 Host of Niagara Falls. When you go there and make the experience you know what I am talking about. Enjoy your stay at Niagara Falls - it's an amazing place. Best regards - Denis from Köln, Germany

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DenisN N
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed our second time with Lee and weren't disappointed! He was recommended to us by another B&B owner and proved to be worth the visit. We loved the fact that he offered bottled water in the fridge as well as a microwave so that we could bring something from home to warm up and save on a trip to a restaurant! Breakfast fresh and very tasty and Lee is a very friendly and knowledgable host...we'll be back; we have 2 other rooms to check out!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights for our anniversary. We had the River View room, which was beautiful, perfect for a romantic getaway! It was large, tastefully decorated, with an in-room 2-person jetted tub, separate bathroom with shower, fireplace and all the extra touches - mini fridge, microwave, complimentary coffee, tea and water, sound system, complimentary robes, and on and on! The house has central air conditioning, but each room also has a separate unit, so you can regulate the temperature of your room to your liking. There is a lounge area for the guests and a dining room where Lee serves his fantastic breakfasts! Outside is a lovely veranda with a table and chairs, and in the back there's a covered patio with seating to enjoy that bottle of wine you brought back from your wine tour. Back to the breakfast - you will definitely not go hungry! We had yogourt parfaits and fresh fruit each day, eggs and ham the first morning, french toast with strawberries and real whipped cream and sausages the second, and freshly-baked goodies each morning made by Lee. As for the host, Lee made us feel right at home and offered his advice on wineries and restaurants, which was much appreciated. We highly recommend this B&B for your stay in Niagara Falls!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is my second time visiting Lee and first time for my husband. Prior to going, I already rave about the place to my husband so he has expectation. Needless to say, he was not disappointed. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. Lee attend to you with details to ensure you get the most enjoyable vacation. The home made breakfast was fantastic and enough to make you skip lunch. Will definitely reutrn again.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We booked Accommodations Niagara because of the consistently sterling reviews. They are spot on correct. We are experienced B&B goers and this one is right at the top of our list. We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to the Niagara region and much of the credit goes to Lee's facility and breakfasts.

Unqualified recommendation.