All reviewswest wingother guestsview roomriver roadb b'seach morningbus stopjet tubyogurtminute walk to the fallsmini fridgerainbow bridgefree parkingclifton hillleeniagarahosts
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We always wanted to try a B&B and decided to include one in our driving trip though some of Canada. We selected Lee's B&B for its location and positive reviews. We were not disappointed. Lee emailed us right away to inquire about allergies or other needs. That showed us that Lee prepared in detail. When we arrived, Lee warmly greeted us, gave a comprehensive orientation and asked what sights and activities we were interested in. He provided us a local map and discount tickets to the sights that we were interested in.
Breakfast the next morning was first class. It was delicious and plentiful. Lee covered every detail, engaging us throughout breakfast. The second day's breakfast was larger, with a full table of eight. Lee engaged everyone, providing another hearty and delicious breakfast.
I am glad that we selected Lee's place and would stay there again without hesitation.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

If you want a relaxing home away from home with great breakfast and close location chose this b&b there is no better place on the strip. Thanks Lee for all you kind touches for Derry and I. We appreciate you very much!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed here as part of a wine tour with another couple. We were more than pleased with the size and amenities in the room, having stayed at another B&B a month earlier. All of the rooms have their own ensuite bathroom, and are very spacious. The bed was very comfortable and the room was immaculate. The ensuite bathroom was fairly big and had a jacuzzi tub in it.

As great as the room was, the host (Lee) was twice as good. He was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area, and had some good recommendations without being pushy (as the host at the other B&B seemed to be). In the morning, Lee cooked a fabulous three-course breakfast. Lee definitely helped make our stay a great one, and we would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All of the rooms seem to be about the same size and are nice and spacious. The River View room is the largest, and has a large soaker tub.
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed for our anniversary! We will be back and are already strongly considering the idea of gift certficates as presents for our parents holiday gifts. And we always shoot for the best gift (not necessarily the priciest) among all of our siblinigs. Accommodations Niagara meets the criteria. Accommdations Niagara was comfortable, crisp, clean, and easy to find. Nicely/warmly decorated rooms and common areas were a theme as well. One additional benefit is the free parking just a short distance from the falls. It took my wife about 10 minutes to walk down to the falls along River Road (3-4 minutes to bike). Lee was a gracious, kind and entertaining host....just one of those people that you like to be around. Not to mention a fantastic cook who obviously takes pride in what he serves and likes to add a few delicious surprises to breakfast. Plus, after the breakfast you will probably not need to eat lunch with the volume of great food that Lee presents for your dining pleasure. Lee also recommended a dinner restaurant (Casa Mia) that was one of the most enjoyable service and food experiences my wife and I have ever enjoyed, not exagerrating either.

Thanks, Lee for a great stay and being a wonderful host. We look forward to visiting again (and maybe our folks too!).

Reviewed August 1, 2012

My wife and I just stayed at this Bed and Breakfast. I cannot imagine a better experience. Within a 1/2 hour (or less) walk of all the Falls attractions, this was very conveniently located. Lee (the owner/manager/host) is TERRIFIC- a wealth of knowledge about the area and what there is to see and do. The breakfast was AMAZING- there was too much food and it was DELICIOUS!! The room was great- pillow-top mattress, WIFI for internet access, jet tub, TV with cable, DVD and VCR (along with a selection of videos to choose from). And if Lee happens to read this, I can only say THANK YOU for making our 5th Anniversary something that we'll never forget! This was my first Bed and Breakfast experience but if I ever go back to Niagara Falls again with just my wife, I will stay here- no need to look for anything else. I HIGHLY recommend staying here to anyone who is looking for a place!