All reviews west wing other guests view room river road b b's each morning bus stop jet tub yogurt minute walk to the falls mini fridge rainbow bridge free parking clifton hill lee niagara hosts
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Fabulous B&B and even more fabulous host Lee. Perfect place to stay, close to all amenities.
Phenominal breakfast, what more could you ask for??
Would highly recommend to anybody wanting to visit Niagara.
SUE L CALGARY

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SueL2011
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast was wonderful! My husband and I stayed in the Regal Room, all other rooms were booked. The room is small, cozy is a nice word, but very well appointed, the bed was comfortable, closet space, microwave, coffee pot... etc. And OMG the breakfast was beyond my wildest imagination (fabulous). Lee, your host is just a really nice man, knowledgeable of the area, and makes you feel at home from the moment you arrive. If staying in the Niagara Falls Ontario area check this B&B out you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank T-L C
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We had a lovelyl weekend in Niagara Falls - Lee was a wonderful host, lovely breakfasts and very clean home! This was a special occasion for us and when our children contacted Lee with a request he was very accommodating and helped them surprise us with special gifts - greatly appreciated by all! We will recommend to all!

1  Thank ShelleyS113
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I love staying in B&B's but this was my husband's first time. It took a bit of persuasion but I showed him all the very positive reviews--finally deciding on Accommodations Niagara.
We stayed at this beautiful and well maintained B & B from Sept. 8-10, 2011. It's location was ideal. Communications was excellent--it was also thoughtful of Lee to inquired beforehand about our food preferences.
Lee made sure he was there to welcome us to his place: a quick check-in, and tour of his place and our room. We stayed at the Falls Suite --despite not being as big as the other rooms, it had all that we needed and more. It was quiet, clean and well-maintained. The bathroom has a built-in jacuzzi as well as shower... and space enough for all the other toiletries I bring on a trip!
Just about all the reviews raved about Lee's breakfasts--and he did not disappoint. I'm a small eater--but Lee's breakfasts were something to look forward to each morning. His enormous spread keeps you going until the late afternoon. Aside from the varied items he serves each morning, Lee adds admirable style to his service. His breakfast place setting is as good as any 5 star hotel!
I had read in one review that the dining area gets crowded. The dining table seats 8 and breakfast starts at 9am. During our stay, there were 3 other couples but despite the dining table being full everyone had an enjoyable time socializing--exchanging experiences and recommendations on sights and other attractions.
The B&B was also close enough to the Falls --20 minutes or so walk or a few minutes drive. Fortunately, parking was more available than anticipated. And driving back to the B&B at night was also no problem--it was easy to spot Accommodations Niagara :Lee (ever the thoughful host) had put lights around the tree fronting his B&B as well as a lit-up sign.

Our Niagara experience was made all the more memorable because of Lee--his quaint B&B reflects his warm personality. My husband can't stop raving about Accommodations Niagara and I can't stop dreaming of the wonderful breakfasts!
Thank you Lee for giving us an unforgettable Niagara Falls experience!

2  Thank sunflowers88
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Our stay at Accommodations Niagara September 5-8, 2011 was spectacular! Lee made our trip to Canada extra special. He is kind and very compassionate about his Bed and Breakfast which displays through his personal touches, the cleanliness of the B&B and his remarkable homemade breakfast! Also, Lee offered suggestions to local restaurants to eat at as well as assisting us with purchasing our adventure pass, which was very helpful and convenient. It is nice to know there are individuals who truly care and take pride in their business. I would highly recommend staying at Accommodations Niagara, it is home away from home. Sincerely, Paul and Michelle