“A Night To Remember was a Perfect Place away from the crowds”

A Night to Remember B&B
Ranked #31 of 68 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 24, 2010

A Night to Remember Bed and Breakfast is located very close to the center of Niagara Falls tourist area. It is close enough to walk but far enough away that you didn't hear street sounds.

I traveled with my husband, parents and friends and we really enjoyed ourselves here. David the innkeeper was wonderful as each morning while we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast that he cooked for us, he gave us tips how to better explore areas and not waste time while in Niagara Falls.

Our rooms were all quiet and large as well. They each had a unique feel to them. All rooms had king size beds as well as jacuzzi tubs and showers! So after alot of walking the jacuzzi tub came in handy and we were ready to go out again in the evening to enjoy the casinos in the area.

I think this bed and breakfast is wonderful for couples, families, friends, reunions! There was plenty of private parking behind the bed and breakfast. We felt as if this was our home away from home!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 151zandram
There are newer reviews for A Night to Remember B&B

Reviewed June 17, 2010

My wife and I stayed at A Night to Remember in early June for a long weekend. I'd wanted to surprise her with a romantic getaway in Niagara Falls rather than the usual hotel stay. David helped me set everything up, and we couldn't be more pleased.

We stayed in the Queen Anne Room. It was lovely, very spacious, comfortable, and totally romantic. The area around the B&B was so quiet, it was like being in our own world. The breakfasts were tasty. A little less "meat and potatos" than I would like, but good. Especially the raspberry muffins!

The falls are a bit of a walk, at least 15 minutes or so at a leisurely pace. They were certainly worth it, tho'. You will pass the touristy areas with shops and hotels galore, but that's part of the fun.

David and Doddy took good care of us, and I'm sure they will you, too. Don't forget to drive along the river if you're headed back to the States. It's lovely.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EWHawk
Reviewed March 26, 2010

This was our first B & B experience, so we were not sure to what to expect. However, it was absolutely fantastic! The house is gorgeous, with Victorian furniture and teak wood, and very well kept up. We stayed in the Niagara Room, which, although smaller than the other rooms, was excellently priced and we did not find the size problematic. The large, comfortable canopy bed was neat, as were the small "touches" around that made our stay far better than a hotel stay (such as a selection of decent DVDs for us to watch, a selection of personal bathroom amenities, and the unexpected use of their fridge...right down to the tiny plastic frog placed on the edge of the jacuzzi, that, when you placed it in the tub, glowed different colours for a cool bath experience :)

The breakfast was very filling, delicious, and artistically done. (It also included healthy options like whole wheat french toast and fresh fruit salad, which I was very pleased with). The raspberry muffins were freshly home-baked...mmmmm.....and the selection of teas to drink was great.

Altogether we had an awesome time and would definitely come back.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KTSOntario
Reviewed August 2, 2009

This was the first bed and breakfast that my boyfriend and I stayed at and we LOVED it. We were in the Queen Anne Suite, which is beautiful. The whole house is lovely. The breakfasts are delicious. The house is walking distance from everything (the falls, Clifton Hill, Red Lobster, IHOPs, Lundys Lane, Casino, etc) If you want Fallsview dining, go to the Keg. There are coupons for free parking, but u don't need those cause it's a 5 mins walk away! The hosts are very kind and helpful, buy the adventure pass from them if u want to save some money. The muffins are to die for. All around it was truly a night to remember at A Night To Remember.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank knicho
Reviewed February 23, 2009

My fiance & I stayed at this B&B for Valentines Weekend. We stayed in the Grand Tower Suite, which was amazing. The bedroom and bathroom were massive with vintage furniture, warm fireplace, and a private enclosed balcony.

The breakfast meals were simple, but tasted wonderful. And the sit-down breakfast allowed one to communicate with the other guests and the staff members.

The B&B was well priced & close to the falls and other activity areas. The house is well taken care of & has all the up-to-date amenities (such as the two person jet tub).

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sbgirl87
Reviewed November 22, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. It was wonderful! The house is decorated fabulously, great antiques! I love all the mirrors hanging upstairs! We stayed in the Grand Tower Suite upstairs in the front of the house. Beautiful bedroom with gas fireplace and a front porch and a big bathroom with a big jacuzzi bathtub... everything was great. Doddy made our stay wonderful and he makes incredible breakfasts! I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bettyapple
Reviewed March 1, 2008

This was perhaps the best experience I've ever had in my life as far as accommodations go. The woman that watches the B&B is incredibly sweet and a fantastic cook. The rooms are lavish, albeit a little small, but reasonably priced. The location is...weird, for lack of a better way to put it, very residential. However, it is well within walking distance of the Canadian Falls and all attractions. This convenience is vital since parking near the falls is expensive, busy, and just a hassle. They have a small parking area behind the B&B where you can literally leave your car during your entire stay if you wear good walking shoes :). It's quiet and private, both of which I value greatly. If you drove past, you wouldn't know it's a B&B. Gorgeous gardens in the front...I was informed they are organic, and they appear immaculate. If you are staying in Niagara Falls, *this is the place to stay*, especially for a honeymoon. My only complaint is that there wasn't much space in our room for luggage.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank spoothed