“What a view!”

$10.79*
and up
Niagara SkyWheel Admission Ticket
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We rode it at night, and it was unbelievable! My stomach lurched a few times if I looked down at the right angle, but I'm glad we did it. My kids loved it too.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,198)
All reviews
in 57 reviews
"gondola"
in 199 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We went just at dusk and got to see everything lighting as we went around a few times, then the last trip around was in the dark, the falls and the city were gorgeous. Children from 4 to mid-teens all loved it. The flaw was the price so we won't do it every trip to Niagara.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had a great time going on the skywheel. The view is great. It goes at a slow pace so you get a great ride. We went with our kids and Mom and everyone had a fun time. At night, it is nice to see the wheel lighted up.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

For what this is, a nice smooth ride, where you can see the same view as a hotel room at night, this is just okay. Should have been cheaper, and not have the cheesy music that loops in the background. You can turn the music off, but then it would be even more boring. Go in the afternoon, before dark and you will actually see the falls, as at night when the falls are being illuminated, you don't really see them at all.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 15, 2013

For those who don't like heights- this ride is not for you. I didn't think heights bothered me, but once we made it to the top of the wheel, I was terrified. You do get a good view of the falls and it's surroundings, but it is definitely not worth the almost $25 I spent for myself and 2 children to get on the wheel.