“Expense but worth trying once”
Review of Niagara SkyWheel

Clifton Hill Fun Pass
$120.12*
Niagara Falls Full-Day Tour from Brampton Hotels
Reviewed January 3, 2013

It cost us $12 a person but it was worth doing once. It's enclosed and air conditioned with music. Depending on where you sit gets you a better view without having to turn your whole body.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Couldn't tell you the last time on a ferris wheel. This was amazing with a clear sunny day. Warm in the cabin and not crowded at all. Perfect for 2. No wait to get on and apart from one stop at the very top of the ride, it was all that was expected

Reviewed December 30, 2012

It was just that, a clean & Smooth ride! Make sure you purchase as a package to save some money, otherwise this is VERY expensive!

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

The kids thought it was an amazing experience. They really enjoyed the ride inside the heated car. The views from the top can't be beat!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My husband and I decided this was a must-see as soon as we saw the brightly lit wheel against the night sky. We also decided to go based on other recommendations on this website, and it was worth it. A little steep, two tickets ended up costing over $24, but then again, it's located in Clifton Hill and it's packed with tourists, so steep prices aren't a surprise. When we arrived at about 9pm there was no one else there, which was great because that meant no waiting in line! I'm guessing it might be because it's the winter season. Our attendant was nice and friendly, the cart was lovely and warm. We didn't feel unsafe at all, even though I have a terrible fear of heights! It was a breathtaking view, it goes up so high and it's wonderful! The only drawback was that unfortunately it was drizzling when we went, which obviously meant the glass was fogged up and streaky. Pictures turned out quite blurry, which was a shame. DO NOT go when it's raining! I read a recommendation on this site which suggested we go at night because that's when the view is best - I would disagree, I think the view would be amazing day or night! Great view of the falls. I would love to go again on a clear sunny day perhaps! Definitely a good experience and worth a try.