“Weekend Getaway”

Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Weekend Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Don't forget your camera when you ride the skywheel. The view is breathtaking. I suggest you ride the wheel durning the day or dusk for the ultimate experience.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
New Hamburg, Canada
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Lovely view nice smooth ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We boarded the skywheel during the daylight so we could see the falls. It was a pretty good view, although I wish they stopped us at the top! We went around about 4 times and I was impressed that it was heated because I expected it would be chilly! I usually get motion sick on ferris wheels, but not the skywheel. It was quite a romantic ride. Certainly not for thrill seekers as it is slow and uneventful. We enjoyed it thoroughly!

Victor, New York, United States
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Terrifyingly terrific!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

This ferris wheel scares the heck out of me. I don't like heights. But the view is phenomenal, which keeps me going back. The roomy, enclosed gondolas are heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer. I sit there stock-still and gripping the seat for dear life while my husband moves around the gondola, snapping pictures. We love it!

Heather
my travel blog: disneyforfive.wordpress.com

1 Thank Heather B
Grindstone, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT VIEW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Extremely nice! The ride was just long enough! Temperature controlled, and got a really nice view! I suggest doing it at night to get a view of the falls lit up!

1 Thank hillaryann2168
Moorpark, California
413 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 357 helpful votes
“Well worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I ride roller coasters but ferris wheels scare me half to death. Not to worry with this, as you're enclosed and safe and it hardly rocks at all. The views of the whole area are incredible (especially in the Fall.) Do this!

Visited October 2012