“Romantic”

Clifton Hill Fun Pass
$122.82*
Niagara Falls Full-Day Tour from Brampton Hotels
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I thought the Skywheel was actually very romantic. We went at night, had our own little car, nice calming music plays while you're on the ride, and you just get such a fabulous view. Would definitely go again!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,037)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We went on this as a family and our 1 year old was just as amazed as we were!! The views are amazing, it's a comfortable and long enough ride. It was great!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

A nice, relazing ride with views of the falls and the city of Niagara. I like that it's enclosed so you can go any time of the year.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was one of those, "we did it cuz it was there" and at night with the falls lit up, it did give you a nice view. I guess because it wasn't too busy, we got a couple of bonus "rotations" in he comfortable enclosed car.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Okay it is a little expensive but it goes a lot longer than you expect and it does have the best views of the falls. It was a super hot day when I went on it and they cabins are well airconditioned and provide full 360 views. I don't think I need to go on it for a while but if you haven't gone then try it out. Staff were polite and also provided me with a local brochure providing me with a discount to ride. Thanks, you didn't have to do that......but you did.