“Romantic”

$10.40*
and up
Niagara SkyWheel Admission Ticket
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I thought the Skywheel was actually very romantic. We went at night, had our own little car, nice calming music plays while you're on the ride, and you just get such a fabulous view. Would definitely go again!

Date of experience: September 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (5,717)
All reviews
in 60 reviews
"gondola"
in 221 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We went on this as a family and our 1 year old was just as amazed as we were!! The views are amazing, it's a comfortable and long enough ride. It was great!

Date of experience: August 2012
Reviewed October 2, 2012

A nice, relazing ride with views of the falls and the city of Niagara. I like that it's enclosed so you can go any time of the year.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was one of those, "we did it cuz it was there" and at night with the falls lit up, it did give you a nice view. I guess because it wasn't too busy, we got a couple of bonus "rotations" in he comfortable enclosed car.