I had to go for a two-part business meeting on a saturday and sunday in the Niagara Falls area and was looking for something efficient,clean and inexpensive and through researching this site finally settled on the Country Inn & Suites because of its good reviews.
First of all I have to say that my jaw dropped at most of the ridiculous over the top prices demanded by Niagara Falls properties even if it is for a saturday night and then I realized that rooms (lots of them) were available at these prices and that is why. People aren't stupid enough to pay them.
I waited until the friday before I needed to go and behold up popped up this property at a special internet rate ($125.00cdn) which was at least half that of any other that had been well reviewed and a little less than some of the worst reviewed ones.
Check in was a friendly welcoming breeze and the room was just fine, not fancy but certainly not too basic either, with two queen sized beds that were actually very comfortable. The room complete with flat-screen TV,coffee/tea maker,iron and board,desk and chair overlooked a parking lot and was blissfully quiet. The bathroom was impeccably clean with excellent water pressure in the shower and decent toiletries. Included in the price of the room is a continental breakfast (waffles,toast,bagels,mini-muffins,eggs,yoghurt,cereal...etc) that should truly appeal to anyone with a selection of teas and decent coffee. It is served in a pleasant breakfast room.
I noticed this hotel catered to mostly families and if I were a tourist I would not hesitate to book it (provided you don't care about having a view which one frankly gets over in about three minutes) as it borders on absolutely everything worth doing in the Falls that is within walking distance.
I can actually say I got excellent value for the price and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn