My husband, sister, nephew and I stayed here over the Easter weekend for 4 nights. Glad we could escape the warmth of the southern US, to get some cold Canadian air.
This was our second stay at the hotel in as many years. The hotel itself is wonderful. Quick check in, helpful and knowledgeable staff, good breakfast, Wi-Fi. Walking distance to Clifton Hill, the Falls, Casino, restaurants, not to mention The Hershey Store. Close enough but far enough for some quiet. The pool was the great reward for my nephew (11yrs) after a day of sightseeing.
The only negative in my opinion is that the rooms are not soundproofed. You can hear the toilet flush, shower turn on and noise from the adjoining rooms.
Though no fault of the hotel, people should realize that others are around them and the tv does not need to be at full volume all the time, and that noise past 11:30pm is inconsiderate.
Will stay again, if ever make it to Niagara Falls again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Carlson, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn