This hotel is in a good location for walking to the falls etc, the hotel is clean and the rooms are large. We were lucky to park at the hotel as the parking lot was quite full. Breakfast was ok if you are a kid, but for an adult it was very disappoointing having to eat off disposable plates with plastic cutlery. Niagara Falls is a very busy place so I expected better value for money. I would not recommend staying here if you are a couple travelling without children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn