“Fantastic experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
Ranked #6 of 39 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 50 years Niagara Helicopters has been flying guests from all over the world over the majestic Niagara Falls! Views include the Whirlpool Rapids, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Open 364 days a year (weather permitting) from 9am until sunset, Niagara Helicopters is located only 5 minutes from the Falls with plenty of FREE parking! On-board commentary available in 12 languages with 7 languages spoken on-site.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Jersey City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was amazing! I was a little nervous about it beforehand, but the helicopter is very stable and I felt comfortable once I was on it. The staff is friendly and helpful. Most importantly, the view of the Falls and the surrounding area is breathtaking! The ride was a highlight of my trip and worth every penny.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank cbee201

• Korean first
  • Polish first
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great highflying fun at the falls.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I always wanted to do a helicopter tour and decided to try
NHL while we were in Niagara Falls on vacation. The experience was
absolutely fantastic, the weather was perfect and the views were
amazing. The ride from start to finish is approximately 15 minutes
and was relatively smooth. There is a pre-recorded explanation on the
history and what you are viewing along the flight path. I would
highly recommend NHL and the experience to anyone visiting Niagara
Falls. The one knock I will give NHL is that people who reserve
ahead of time should be contacted when flights are delayed or
cancelled due to weather.

1 Thank cazual
Columbus, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“I loved this experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I wanted to do something unique and exciting and they delivered! The flight was amazing, I only wish they had flown lower to the falls but it is breathtaking. I also think it should have been a longer flight. The operation is professional, they had us in the air in 20 mins. I would do this again!

Rockland, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“Expensive, but you have to try at least once”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were at the Helicopter Niagara Tour in August 2013 with our family. It was a very nice ride but somewhat expensive for a 12 minute ride, but you have to see the Niagara Falls from the air. During the flight, you have head phones and there is an explanation of what you see below in the language of your choice. We think it's a must do if you visit the area.

1 Thank malyhupe
Staffs, England
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 229 helpful votes
“Worth it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

It's not cheap to fly in a helicopter but it's a brilliant experience - and flying over Niagara must be one of the best places to have a go. These guys are slick - we didn't queue for long, and were on board and flying quickly. Although it's a short flight and the commentary is pre-recorded, the views are awesome, and give a good perspective of the whole area. I think there is another tour from the airport a bit further away and longer, but we were not there long and these guys are on the Wego bus route, just 500m walk from the Aero stop. 6 seaters means a lucky one gets up front, but large windows make viewing easy from all seats. Recommended if you can afford it.

1 Thank skyjockey99