“If you have the extra money its a must do!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
Ranked #6 of 39 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 50 years Niagara Helicopters has been flying guests from all over the world over the majestic Niagara Falls! Views include the Whirlpool Rapids, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Open 364 days a year (weather permitting) from 9am until sunset, Niagara Helicopters is located only 5 minutes from the Falls with plenty of FREE parking! On-board commentary available in 12 languages with 7 languages spoken on-site.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
“If you have the extra money its a must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

This was included in our package from our hotel. We almost didnt get to do it because it was over cast. But then it cleared up! It was such a nice thing to do plus awesome view! And I got to do this with my mom and it was her first time in the air, so that was fun. One thing is maybe the pilot should introduce himself. He didnt even acknowledge anyone was on the helicopter.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Rochester, New York
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fun in the sky”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I don't know if they'll let me review this attraction because we did this in May of 2008 . I had totally forgotten about this site until I started planning our 2013 vacation other wise I would have posted long ago. My husband and 2 kids took this helicopter ride for my husbands 45th b-day. I wasn't able to go because my 3rd child wasn't so sure about going and we didn't have time to warm her up to the idea. We had reservations (highly recommended!!) for 5 but it was easy to change it to just the 3. Hubby and other two returned with the biggest smile on their faces. So I asked them if it was worth the money for the est. 15 min..?? They give it a thumbs up and said it was very exciting to fly over Niagara Falls.

Visited May 2012
Apex, North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Unbelievable ride! The entire staff at Niagara Helicopter was amazing. They even asked my 7 yr. old daughter if she wanted to ride up front with the pilot. She LOVED it! The ride is super smooth and the view is amazing. We were fortunate enough to fly on a day that was very clear and sunny and saw a rainbow over Horseshoe Falls! Amazing ride! Definitely a highlight of our trip. Would definitely recommend!!

Tip- The ride is pricey but you can find coupons that will save you $27 per adult. We got our coupon at "Journey Behind the Falls".

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Elena B
Drogheda, Ireland
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 234 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Very professional experience from first enquiry months in advance to the actual helicopter trip on the day itself. Three ladies took the trip including a 74 year old and a 5 year old and they all raved about it.

Reasonably priced also.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Buckshee
Newport, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“What a thrill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was one of the best experiences ever. Although it was only about a 20 minute ride it was enough. It really took my breath away. Well worth the money.

Visited September 2012