“Fantastic views”

Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
Ranked #6 of 42 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: For over 50 years Niagara Helicopters has been flying guests from all over the world over the majestic Niagara Falls! Views include the Whirlpool Rapids, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Open 364 days a year (weather permitting) from 9am until sunset, Niagara Helicopters is located only 5 minutes from the Falls with plenty of FREE parking! On-board commentary available in 12 languages with 7 languages spoken on-site.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was fab I checked websites before I went found discount vouchers for $27 dollars each off the cost it is pricey still paid 210 dollars after discount. Queues were not ad waited about 15 mins was up in the air about 12 mins takes 5 people at a time photos are expensive we paid 30 dollars for 2 pics $ 50 for the set. We are glad we done it best part of our trip loved it its a must do on your list.

1  Thank LittleMisssunshine64

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Just finished our ride a half hour ago...palms sweaty as we took off but that is me, not the pilot. It is a short trip over the gorge, both falls and park but I am very glad I did it. Would have liked a bit more time in the air but what time we spent was beautiful. I got some great photos of the falls and area from a totally different perspective than I have seen the other two times I was here. All in all, if you can do it, you should. I have no regrets.

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Great value and fun for the price! We went early and only waited about fifteen minutes. The staff was great and the sites were amazing. Well worth the money.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife had never been in a helicopter before and this was the best opportunity for the first time. Our wait was about 3 minutes, there was no time for any anticipation. We were boarded and belted in by a couple of attendants, and before you knew it we were of on our way. The beauty of this flight was that we were alone, this tour doesn't wait for a full helicopter to leave, it appears they go on time as there are a few helicopters flying back and forth. We toured over all the must see's and were treated to a nice narrative through a set of headphones. The trip lasts about 12-15 minutes long, costs for two was $244.00. You are ushered into a photo lab were you can buy a picture of yourself in the helicopter, cost for that is $25.00ec. or you can get all 4 of your photos for $75.00. All in all, we thought the trip was money well spent. Not everyday you fly in a chopper over Niagara Falls.

2  Thank firechief-JL
Reviewed August 27, 2012

They take you over the whirlpool, the American Falls, The Canadian falls and you can even see the Spanish Aero Car.
They also give you a little certificate and you can purchase some of the pictures made before the flight afterwards. It is by far the best way to see the falls... This is by far the best excursion we did at the falls and would highly recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank dutchboy81