We stayed at the Sterling Inn for 3 nights on the first leg of of winter honeymoon and it was perfect with the falls only a short walk away. The hotel provided the perfect resting spot after an exhausting but wonderful wedding weekend. Our suite included a king size bed with a perfect view of the flat screen and fireplace, a jacuzzi tub and a rain shower with massaging jets and a spacious living room with a leather couch, tv and mood lighting. The room was clean, with a modern but cozy flair. Inside the room it was very quite - even hard to hold a conversation between the bathroom and bedroom. The chambermaid was very kind to adjust her cleaning around out afternoon naps -easy to do after a fantastic complimentary breakfast in bed (great tea and croissants). We ordered great AG restaurant room service - I recommend the local sauvigon blanc. The golden keys conseirge, Andre, took such great care of us that we felt like celebraties. We didn't leave the hotel much but when we did, he always sent us in the right direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls