My husband and I spent a weekend at The Sterling Inn in celebration of our 1st wedding anniversary. The moment we walked through the front door, we were impressed. The hotel is modern, quiet and very lovely. We thoroughly enjoyed our very large suite - king sized bed, huge jacuzzi soaker tub, fabulous glass shower with rainfall shower head, wet bar, lots of lovely spa samples.... The first evening, we enjoyed an exceptional dinner at the hotel's restaurant AG. It was to die for. The hotel staff was great, giving us several winery passes the next morning before we headed out to visit the butterfly conservatory and the wineries in Niagara-On-The-Lake. The hotel was a short walk (maybe 10min to the Falls or Clifton Hill) and the weather was lovely all weekend. The hotel parking was free and plentiful... and the complimentary breakfast in bed both mornings was fantastic :) Excellent little hotel. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls