Just enjoyed an overnight with my wife. Rooms set the mood for a nice couples retreat. The rooms are huge, awesome steam shower, the breakfast was great. After a night of heavy tourist food, a light fare breakfast was welcome. We had a second floor room nice and calm, almost to quiet. The rooms have a ton of lights, for a reason the view is nothing to brag about, as a matter of facts best to keep the illusion and keep the blinds shut. Would highly recommend for couples wanting to get away and enjoy a nice comfortable cool stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls