This hotel was fantastic in every way. The location was better than most of the chain hotels. It's located right next to Clifton Hill and a short walk to the Maid of the Mist. Also, the parking was free which was a huge plus. Check in was flawless with no trouble at all. The first thing they did was give us a complementary upgrade to a suite. We were thrilled. Once we walked in, we couldn't believe it. The suite was huge with 2 rooms, beautifully furnished, and very modern. The bed was firm but not uncomfortable. The bathroom was amazing with a 2-person hot tub and an awesome rain shower with body jets. Within 15 minutes of getting into the room, we got a call from the front desk asking if everything was to our liking which was a nice touch. The other thing that was great was the complementary breakfast delivered to the room. It was a great way to start the day and delicious. The croissants were fantastic and the mini quiches were piping hot. I wish we stayed longer! We will definitely be back on our next trip to the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls