My partner and I came from Vancouver to see our sisters and on the 15th and 16th of January we stayed here at the "Milk Jug", because this hotel was a milk factory back in the day. The rooms are big and cozy with hardwood flooring. The steam shower is amazing and the hot tub in the rooms are fantastic. Sandie and I had such a great time with her family that we booked three more rooms on the 22nd of January with my two sisters. One from New York and one from Ontario. Breakfast was included with each room which was a nice suprise. This hotel came highly recommended from 2 regular guests, my fantastic brother-in-law and sister. Thank you to them and the friendly, accommodating staff at "The Milkjug".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls