My husband and I stayed at this hotel Nov 16 to 18th, 2012. This is a beautiful hotel with huge rooms and wonderfully appointed. Gas fireplace, flat panel TV mounted on the wall. The shower is huge with a steam option as well. Probably not a great location for kids (no pool) but quiet, beautiful hotel. Service was awesome and complimentary breakfast served in your room is fabulous. Free parking is a great feature too. Only about a 15 minute walk to the falls. 10 minute walk to Casino Niagara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls