Wow!!! was the response from my lady when we opened the door to our room. It was HUGE and relatively spotless.
When we first arrived at the Stirling Inn & Spa we were greeted at the front desk by a man and woman who were "very polite" and courteous. Checking in was fast and painless. We were even upgraded to a Two room Suite!! upon check-in. Room (102).
The room had just about all you could ask for, Large Two Person jacuzzi tub, 2 LCD T.V's, Romantic Fireplace, King size 4 poster bed, (with warm soft duvet and super fluffy pillows), Hard Wood Floors, Bath Robes, lots of dresser & closet space, wet bar & bar fridge, cd player clock radio..and so on... We really loved the nice healthy breakfast that was served to our room in the morning...Free of charge!!...Overall a Great place to stay that is Set up nicely for couples and romantics....I would imagine a room of this quality at a Falls Side or Falls View Hotel would set you back hundreds of dollars.
YES we will be back!!! And I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for a romantic couples getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls