We stayed here for three nights for our honeymoon in their two room suite with a jucuzzi and steam shower. This hotel is absolutely stunning.... we loved every bit of it. From the moment you walk in the front door, you can tell that you made the right choice to stay there. The front desk staff was very friendly, and helpful when needed. The rooms are incredible in terms of decor, hardwood floors, clear glass sink in the bathroom, etc. Also, the hotel is only a 5-10 minute walk from Clifton Hill so we just left the car at the hotel each day.
The breakfast in bed each morning was a very nice touch, albeit it was not a huge amount of food which left us having an early lunch most days.
All in all, I would never stay anywhere else in Niagara Falls when we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls