If you don't need a view from your room, this place is great. Off the main drag by a block or so, within walking distance to both casinos, Clifton Hill, and the Falls. A very nice inn with large rooms, high ceilings, wooden beams, good tiles and materials used, etc. We stayed in a larger suite for $160 (smaller roooms are great value at $130), pre-paid through Expedia. Nice big whirlpool tub and fireplace that we did not use. Very roomy. Good, helpful, staff. The included "breakfast in bed" is a nice bonus (not going to knock your socks off but it is a nice touch). It is very quiet and restful. Restaurant is said to be very good, but a bit too rich (creamy etc.) for us as we had a somewhat rich meal for lunch.
I do wish they would invest a little bit to repaint/refinish the walls a bit, and steam clean the carpet (it is a very clean place), but overall it is a great place and we would stay again.
It is next to the Greg Frewin theatre (don't eat at the theatre, but the show is worthwhile especially if you can find a discount ticket/code).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls