“Interesting information”
Review of Battle of the Titans - CLOSED

Battle of the Titans
More attraction details
Owner description: Battle of the Titans is an interactive encounter featuring cast fossils, striking graphics, dramatic videos, living dioramas, remarkable displays, realistic background audio and stunning, life-size robotic dinosaurs, walking, feeding, roaring, fighting; all making the visitor, part of the action
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

This attraction is interesting, there are a lot of facts about dinosaurs I had not read before. Other than a coloring station there was not much there for young children to do. There was a lot of reading involved, and some mechanical dinosaurs to look at. If visiting the Skylon I would recommend this attraction to anyone interested in reading about dinosaurs. The cost was reasonable and the staff were very friendly and offered to take photos for us.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I hadn't heard of Battle of the Titans until I saw it on wag jag. I got a great deal for my 6 year old and my own tickets. My son loved the moving Dino's and posing for silly photos infront of the green board where they are able to add Dino's to your pictures for what I thought was a reasonable price given it's a tourist attraction! I wish my son was more into the reading and educational piece because i would have liked to spend more time reading before going to the main exhibit of HUGE Dino's! Moving and roaring Dino's that made for great photo opps! My son loved the kids activities like the robotic Dino and the Dino rubbings. Overall we enjoyed it a lot but was surprised that we were the only ones there for the entire hour we spent exploring! Maybe more advertising is needed?

1  Thank DaneenME
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Very enjoyable and sad to see what the history was. We spent several hours reading about the past and sat and watched a movie (sad in the end). We enjoyed the exhibits and although there wasn't anyone in the display area to ask questions, the write-ups, descriptions were self-explanatory. We were glad we had time to enjoy this exhibit.

1  Thank Yorkiepye
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I did not realize how large dino's really were - I don't think anyone really does The real
Life -size models WOW Awesome photo opps The robotic animations were
really great The educational part was very well done I was very impressed
This is a great attraction for all ages We saw the ad on local TV
Perhaps in your advertizing you should mention the relatively ( I think ) low price of admission
We live so close to Niagara Falls yet we never visit We ended up spending the rest
of the day Kinda like a mini Va-ca Rick P - St Catharines

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I work with adults with developmental disabilities. We had just started a unit on dinosaurs when we learned of this attraction at the Skylon Tower. We LOVED the Battle of the Titans exhibit! There was lots of excellent information to read with supporting pictures, bones, skulls, etc., as well as beautifully made life size models. There were rubbings to work on and animatronic dinosaurs to try out. It was a wonderful visual and hands-on experience for all levels of participation in our group! We left with a much better understanding of dinosaurs and their impact on our world!

The staff were very helpful and willing to accomodate our every need. The gift shop had many items, very decently priced, we purchased to enhance our classroom learning as well. We are scheduled to bring another group next month and are happily looking forward to it!

1  Thank Marci S