“Ok Waterpark, but dishonest staff.”

Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Day Pass
Ranked #18 of 131 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort directly across from Niagara Falls and is the ideal family vacation destination. Standing eight stories high & 3 acres in size, the park is hours of water fun for all ages. This Niagara Falls water park offers 16 thrilling slides up to six stories high, a giant wave pool, outdoor pool/sundeck, and the Beach House Rain Fortress with 1000 Gallon Tipping Bucket. The water park features indoor connections to Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview and the Skyline Hotel.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ok Waterpark, but dishonest staff.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The Waterpark was okay, it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't too bad either. The staff member at the front desk refused to remove the voluntary tourist tax, insisting that it was mandatory, when it is not.

I will not be returning.

5 Thank David S

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
“Summer fun in the winter”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Took the grandchildren. They enjoyed the feeling of summer during the cold winter. The room was reasonable but meals were a little pricey. To be expected in the tourist industry. The wave pool was great & the waters lids were impressive. Probably won't go again but glad we experienced it.

Visited February 2014
St. John's, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Buy your tickets at Costco for $28 - small version of Aquatica”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I just finished a weekend at the falls doing the usual stuff with my wife and 4 kids and some family members. The family had gone, and we promised the kids the water park all week, so I folded on Sunday and kept my promise. As with just about everything in this town, it is pretty expensive. Regular price for me, my wife and 4 kids would have out me way over $300 for one day. I found coupons at Costco Canada online and saved $100, so $196 for all of us. I guess it's what you pay at typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach in Orlando, but hello, this is Niagara dudes.

The park is great for my kids aged 5-12. They loved it. I loved it. Slides are great. The crowd was small for a weekend, I was told, so we got on all the rides. We paid $35 for a few drinks and snacks. I've literally spent $1000 this weekend on tourist related meals and attractions, so I was glad it included a beer. We spent 4 hours here, and the kids would have stayed longer, but we persuaded them with the lure of a meal at Mickie D's on the way back home.

In the end, it was worth the $200 to see my kids enjoy it, but overall, I'd be hesitant to come anywhere near Niagara Falls again unless I win the lottery.

3 Thank Nubiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It was tons of fun.”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The park was kept clean and safe for the kids. Food was great.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Zibya
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Our 'go to' attraction for Niagara Falls.”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Skyline Inn/Fallsview Waterpark is our 'go to' for Niagara Falls.
We took advantage of the one night waterpark package - one night stay (Friday May 16, 2014, first night of Canadian long weekend). Booking price was $179. Net was $225 including $12+tax for parking.

This package included room (choice of standard or courtyard) plus 4 waterpark tickets for both Friday and Saturday. Excellent value considering this was start of spring season and 4 waterpark tickets for two days were included.

Friday evening at the waterpark was not crowded at all. Saturday afternoon it started getting busy. (Note: Any weekend during the summer it WILL be CROWDED).

Because there were no lineups for the slides (Friday evening and Saturday morning), the kids had a ton of fun!

2 Thank David_and_Raquel