“Disappointing.”

Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Day Pass
Ranked #18 of 130 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort directly across from Niagara Falls and is the ideal family vacation destination. Standing eight stories high & 3 acres in size, the park is hours of water fun for all ages. This Niagara Falls water park offers 16 thrilling slides up to six stories high, a giant wave pool, outdoor pool/sundeck, and the Beach House Rain Fortress with 1000 Gallon Tipping Bucket. The water park features indoor connections to Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview and the Skyline Hotel.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
mississauga, ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disappointing.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

If you don't mind people walking in street shoes and boots and with full winter gear on, inside water park area. Or if you find OK and normal that people swimming and tubing with clothing ON, than maybe this is for you. But for me, it was disgusting. I agree with one reviewer about water and inside temperatures. My both kids where freezing. My first and last visit to this water park.

Visited March 2014

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“It really sucked”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

We have been to Great Wolf Lodge 3 times and this time we decided to try some thing different. What a huge mistake! First of all why are people walking around the waterpark with outdoor shoes on? People were walking through with winter boots while we were walking barefoot. Second the "large" lockers wouldn't fit our duffle bag. Third there aren't enough loungers for everyone, we had to put our towels in a corner and sat on the floor. Four this is the dirtiest place ever. Some one did a #2 in the wave pool and the life guard just scooped it out. I witnessed a grown man walk in to the pool, urinate then walk out. Fifth there aren't enough toilets in the womens bathroom. Sixth food is gross and over priced. The rides are ok, huge lines for everything. On a positive note the staff was really friendly. Spend a lil more and go to GWL.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank brigitta5420
Leamington, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“the best water park I've ever been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I really liked the water slides. What I didn't like was larger water slides, because they were too big and scary looking for me.

Bethany, Ontario, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Family Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We all had a good time on our visited here. We have visited both of the water parks or the main two anyways and this one by far was better for our family. There were more slides then GWL and we didn't have to pass anything that the kids wanted to have, which is an added bonus in my eyes. We never did get a locker either day we were there as there were cubby's there were we could put our boots and coats. We did bring a gym bag into the waterpark to hold our thing's. They did hand out towels and it being the winter time we really didn't need them. I was worried that we would be cold but it was hot in there so we didn't feel any different then a nice summer day. The only down fall was the amount of chlorine that you could smell, our eyes were sore at time due to it. I feel bad for the workers that work there but then again I guess it's something you get use too. It was a very clean place.

Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fallsview indoor Waterpark”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed at the Crowne Hotel & spent a couple days at the Fallsview waterpark. Cannot say a bad word about either establishment. I would recommend this combo to anyone with families. Both were very organized to effectively serve you & enjoy a worry free comfortable stay. The waterpark was very clean & well run. No High Chorine smell! Also, both were not "over priced" like another park in Niagara (not mentioning any names). But definitely it pays to shop around.
Kudos to the managers of both aforementioned facilities!

2 Thank MelvnTJones